Chapter 1

Tris pov

"Get up Beatrice! You don't want to be late for your first day of school do you?" my mother called up the stair. I simply replied with the sound of me falling out of bed. I quickly got dressed, a black tank top, black skinny jeans and combat boots. I ran down the stairs just as the bus pulled up outside, i grabbed a apple and ran to the bus.

As the doors closed behind me i surveyed the vehicle, the only seat left on the bus was next to a girl dark haired girl with a black shirt on. I reluctantly sat down and almost immediately she exclaimed "oh, hello my names Christina. So you're going to dauntless high too huh? Well it nice too meet you!!" i just nodded, silently asking "how are you so energetic so early?"

The journey was shorter than i expected so i was surprised when the dauntless students began to get up and leave. i just hope i made the right choice coming here...

Fours POV

Great, just great. Not only do i have to help in the security office, but i also have to spent the first semester of my senior year training initiates, yay, im so excited. Jeez i don't understand why i have to do it, i mean eric is higher up the list of power than i am, why cant he do it.

Oh joy they've arrived, excuse me while i go shoot myself.

ok guys, this is my first fanfic and i really love this series. how was it? hope you enjoy :)