Chapter seven

A/n Hi!! yay! two updates in one day! hooray! it's just gonna be a few days later tho and just cry and Jenna next chapter will be pewds and shit will go Down!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

------3 days later------

Jenna's POV

We had just dropped Pewds off at the airport. Now were going to the store cuz were gonna have fun tonight! Were gonna eat a ton of candy and junk food and drink tons of soda. Plus were gonna play games all night! Once were done shopping we went home. He went to his house and I went to mine. He was coming over at like 7:30 and right now it was 4:00 so I cleaned the house a bit. Then set up the living room with pillows blankets and the snacks. I had a pretty nice tv with AWESOME sound. It was now 5:30 and I had enough time to shower and change. I went to the bathroom stripped down and stepped into the warm water. I washed my hair with my coconut shampoo and conditioner. Then it stepped dried my self and put on a bra and panties then I got my purple tank top and white pajama pants with black purple and gold cheetah spots. It was now 6:45. I decided to pass the time on my phone checking my social media. Before I knew it it was 7:30 and the door bell was ringing. Oh no I don't have make up on! Oh well he'll just have to deal with my imperfections. I ran and opened the door. "Hey Cry!" "Sup friend." "I have everything set up did you bring any movies?" "Yeah I rented mean girls, pitch perfect for you and paranormal activity 1 and 2 for me." I made a face. "Cry! You know I dont like scary things! Yea well I'm gonna watch those other movies so you have to watch these." "Ugh" I sighed "Fine but we watch my movies first." "Yea!" He grinned and jumped up to put the movies in. I smiled he can be so childish. Its adorable. Wait what?!? Did I call just call him cute?! Well he is and I kinda have a crush on him but still. He was done putting in the movie and sat down patting the spot next to him. I sat down next to him and opened a bag of gummy bears and started watching the movie it was hilarious! Then we watched pitch perfect that movie was also funny. Then the movie I was dreading started at one point I hid in Cry's chest and he put his arms around me. I felt safe. I think he was so into the movie that he did this unconsciously. I was so scared that I welcomed the safety. After both movies finished we realized the position we were in. I blushed and gently took his arms off of me. He looked a little disappointed but didnt say anything. It was starting to get awkward so suggested we play 20 questions.

Cry's POV

The movie was so cool I didn't even notice when Jenna hid in my chest. It felt so natural and comfortable so that when she moved my arms I was a little disappointed but stayed quiet. There was an awkward silence so Jenna said "Wanna play 20 questions?" "Yea sure" i mean why not right? she started asking me a question first. We asked questions like whats ur full name or how was ur first boyfriend/girlfriend like? Stuff like that just to pass the time.

We had been playing for 2 hours and it was now 1 am and I was getting tired. I decided to ask her one more question before going to bed. I asked "How was your first kiss?" "I haven't had my first kiss." She answered embarrassed. "What! no way! how could a beautiful girl like you not have had her first kiss yet!" Did I just call her beautiful out loud? I blushed as I thought of what I had to do. I looked at her eyes then at her lips then back at her eyes. Then I leaned in and looked at her eyes. She looked nervous but wasnt moving to push me away. I put my hand on her cheek and closed the space between us. I gently kissed her soft pink lips. I felt sparks and electricity from where I was touching her cheek. After a couple seconds I pulled away. She looked shocked. She touched her lips and looked at me with wide eyes. I smirked "So now how was your first kiss?" I got worried cuz she wasn't responding. I got up and walked to the kitchen. "I'm so stupid. Stupid stupid stupid." I muttered. "I'm so damn stupid." "Why did I do that?!" "Ugh I'll just go to sleep. Wait where do I sleep? I'll have to ask Jenna."
I walked back in and Jen still hadn't moved. "Uh Jen where do I sleep?" "In the first room on the left" "okay thanks oh and uh Jenna?" I sighed. "I'm sorry."
___________________________________
A/n hi lovelies! I updated two times today! are u proud! no? well then. Bai!
- Hart💙