Chapter 2~ Adrien

Man, I really wished I had enough guts to kiss her, to say I love her. I almost had that moment, but I made it seem as if I was playing, joking. Why do I have to be this way!? I let out an exaspirated sigh, but I immediatly covered my MEOW-th (not a Pokémon on Pokémon Go). Great, I thought. If she hears me, I'll be catnip...

Allow me to explain my situation. I am FURR-ently on a roof, spying on m'Lady. I'm not stalking her, I'm just watching and following her... with-MEOW-t her knowing... The reason I am doing this is because I just couldn't stand not MEOW-ing (AN: ok, done with the puns... for now...) the true identety of my special person. If she doesn't want to kiss me, I should have this as compensation... right?

My ears perk up, and I flinch. Something... doesn't feel right. It feels as if someone is watching me. No, not me. Someone is watching Ladybug. And by someone, I don't mean me.

Um... I'm confusing myself... er... Someone is watching Ladybug that isn't me. There, that makes PURR-fect sense now. Ok...

WAIT, WHAT!? M'LADY MIGHT BE IN DANGER!

When I looked around, looking for the stalker. AGAIN, NOT ME! I spotted a black silloette on a roof on the oposite side of me--

Ladybug stopped on a roof, and I shifted my attention back to her. The other st-- I mean PERSON! could wait for now. I HAVE to know who the love of my life is! I think I know who's roof this is...

Ladybug de-transformed. My eyes filled with shock and wonder. "M-Marintette?" I whispered to myself. I-I can't believe it...

MARINETTE IS LADYBUG!!! WHICH MEANS MY PRINCESS IS ACUALLY M'LADY!!!!! Weeeeee! This is the best day of my liiiiife!!!

I would know those bluebelle eyes and picktails anywhere. A smile replaced the gape of my mouth. Heh... guess 'Adrien Agreste' should pay her a visit tomorow...

I turned around, ready to leave, when a scream filled the silent night. My head whipped around, and my eyes widened with shock at the sight I saw. Ladybug-- I mean-- Marinette was on the floor of her padio with most of her right leg burnt off. It was a good thing, I think, that when I am transformed, my senses are heightened. My instinks kicked in, and I used my staff to get to her patio.

I immediately went down on my knees to check to see if she had any other burns. She was lucky enough, hehe, to only have that burn on her leg. (EVEN THOUGH IT IS HER ENTIRE LEG!!) But, I was so very confused. There was nothing aflame on her patio that would have burnt her to this degree...

I searched the night frantically for answers. I noticed the silloette to be gone, and inferred him to be the culprit of my Princess's--no, M'Lady's agony. Knowing there not to be any way for me to chase after him, I silently put Marinette's head on my knees. I knew she wasn't going to die, but the tears still flowed. One landed on her cheek, which made her flutter her eyes open a bit.

They were red as if she had been crying rivers. But it didn't make any sense; this only happens when you have cried so much. I don't remember seeing Ladybug crying earlier...

But Marinette was...

~~Earlier That Day~~

The bell rang, signaling lunch was over. It was just like any other day; I spent my time talking to Nino and thinking about M'Lady when he wasn't looking.

As we walked to our class after lunch, I looked over the railing of the second floor to see Marinette racing out of the school, a trail of tears behind her. When I got ready to chase after her, I felt the all-too-familiar arms hang around my neck, and the voice that annoyed me beyond words.

"Adrihony!" Cloé squealed, trying, and failing, at kissing me. I tried to get away, but Cloé, being the brat she was, didn't budge. All I could do was roll my eyes and hope that Marinette was okay.

I didn't see Marinette the rest of that day, and I assumed that she had gone home.

~~Back to the Now~~

My miraculous beeped. One more minute, I thought. To add on top of that, I heard Marinette's parent's footsteps. If this wasn't a TV-Y7 show, I would be cussing so much.

I searched around frantically, no reason behind my action, when I spotted a pen and paper on an outdoor coffee table. I grabbed a pillow that was on a nearby lawn chair, (AN Wow, she has a lot of outdoor furniture...) and put it under, a now passed out from the pain, Marinette. I scribbled frantically on the paper,

Get her an ambulance right away. I will explain everything as much as I can later.

-Chat Noir

I set the note down next to Marinette, and leaped off into a nearby alleyway where I immediately de-transformed.

"Wow, kid," my kwami, Plagg, said in his "Don't care" voice. "You just left her like that. You know she actually can die. Now give me cheese."

"I know," I replied, ignoring his last comment. " I-I... just don't know what to do..." I slid down the brick walls, and fell into tears.

Plagg then, not knowing what to do, said, "Uh... um... how about once I re-charge, whichmeansgettingmecamembert, you go and explain everything... well, as much as you know." I slowly nodded my head, and began my way to the Agreste Mantion.

As I walked, the only thing I could think of was, If I wasn't there at all, would she... would she be... dead?

I already knew the answer.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

AN: That took waaaaayyyyy too long for my liking. And Gues who is so close to 1,000 words? Dis person! *so happy, does own happy dance that looks like a dying cow*

Oh, and I have been sick, so I went to the doctor today.

Gues who has bronchitis -_-