Maxin Relaxin

Sisqo, Omarion, Chris brown, Shad "Bow Wow" Moss, Trey Songz, Usher, Jazz, Nokio, Woody, lil Fizz, j-boog, raz b, Romeo Miller, marques Houston, young Rome, and LBD are hanging outside before school started.
Shad: So there's this girl right? She met me at this party somewhere around Crenshaw boulevard, cause that's where me, nick, Sisqo, Omari and marques live at, she had body, but she was wearing b2k panties on. Fucked. Me. Up. And she had that song called uh huh playing right after I hit the door.
Fizz: You'll lose your virginity one day....maybe when you're 18. Or 21.
All laughed except bow wow.
Shad: Whatever, they just ain't designed them yet.
Omari: Well they should have them immature panties in stores somewhere.
They all laughed.
Usher: Well this ain't boomerang, so let's not get anywhere to have Jazz talkin bout caring, sharing, and commitment, cause let's be honest, we young right?
All: Yeah.
Sisqo: Yeah man, So we not even at the level or age yet to even be talkin bout gettin married and having babies carried.
All laughed.
Trey: To be real, ain't none of us really been in a serious relationship, well, I ain't been in a relationship since I was like 10 or 12.
Marques: Yea she left you for that pretty boy libra, who he dumped her to be wit some other pretty young thang.
Shad: What pretty young thang?
Chris: You know, the one with that curly hair, 5'2, Cuban model lookin.
Jazz: Oh that girl, she hot as hell, gorgeous mama is nice, but she bad and boujee, around the way like that.
Sisqo: Wait wait wait, you mean that Cuban hottie that was in between me and you video wit Ja rule?
Shad: Yep that's her.
Sisqo: Damn, and she go to this school?
Romeo: Haven't you been tryna get with Mya?
Shad: Why don't you just ask for her number?
Sisqo: I will till she gives me the word that she's single.
Trey: Cool. So Omari, how's you and davida Williams?
Omarion: Oh we gettin it good, kickin it real cool, I'd say the same for the rest of b2k.
Fizz: Yeah, me and sevyn sexy chocolate ass is hitting real well, ain't much goin on but writing together, getting along with jhene aiko.
Rome: Yeah if she heard bout us talkin bout her, she would put all of us in a headlock.
Raz: Nah she put Fizz in a headlock.
They all laughed.
Boog: Me and Keisha doin aight, she really be messing wit my spikes whenever we see each other. I didn't even know it attracts her.
Marques: If you look at the rock star bands with spikes and Mohawks, it attracts all the ladies, even when they high off ecstasy.
All laughed.
Raz: I be handling my business with Ashely.
Omari: No shit, every week you be sprung, I keep tellin u to wear then condoms and stop wasting them on them hoes that you be tryna use you for some pussy, that's what got you that baby.
Boog: And got another one comin his way if he keeps it up proving he Bobby brown.
Marques: It ain't no thing, I got one of the girl's from 'gyrl' pregnant, which should've never happened.
Woody: I almost got one of them groupies pregnant last year.
Nokio: Shut up, no damn shit you almost got em pregnant with Bobby brown proving ass.
Shad: Ayo b2k girlfriends are on the way.
Davida: Hey Omari.
Omari: Wassup davida.
They hug and kiss each other.
Fizz: How's it goin my chocolate queen.
Sevyn: Hi my caramel king.
They kiss each other while they're holding each other.
Boog: Hey Keisha.
Keisha: Hi boogie Boog.
Raz: How u doin Ashley.
Ashley: Hey razzy bae.
Shad: Yo I'm bout to bounce yo, I gon be late.
Romeo: Later y'all.
Marques: Yea I think we all finna be late.
Omari: Aight let's roll y'all.

Comment/vote/what do u think bout this so far.