Chapter 1: Part Two

A/N Hey guys Megon here and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I've been busy. I'll see you at the end.

Severus' POV:

I took the letter and started to read it:

Dear Severus Snape,

     As you may know, your daughter will be attending Hogwarts and we want to make sure you'll treat her like a regular student during the school day. If you both are alone then treat her as your daughter. We hope you comply with our wishes.

                                                                                                        Sincerely, Umbridge.

P.S. If you do not comply with our wishes then your child shall be expelled from Hogwarts, and you don't want that do you?:

This is from the ministry. Why would the care, if anything Dumbledore would send something like this, except for the last part. The last part sounded like a threat. That's when there was a knock on the door." I'll get it," Hela said as she left to get the door.

Hela's POV:

     As I got up I started to have a bad feeling. I got to the door and opened it," Hello?" there was a woman dressed in pink. "Hello, is your father here darling," she said. " Let me get him," I said. " Dad some lady in pink is here to see you," I said. My father came to the door and said," Go upstairs Hela, while I talk to her, alright." I nodded and headed upstairs. I and my father never argued and I always listened to him. Whenever we had guest over, which was rare, I'd be polite and behave.

Severus' POV:

     I told Hela to go upstairs. I turned my attention to Umbridge. " Ahh Severus long time no see, how are you and your daughter," she asked. I allowed her to come in and said," I and my daughter are just fine to thank you, and she has a name it's Hela." I said that in a tone she obviously didn't like it but she ignored it. "I presume you got my letter?" She asked. I nodded and said, " I know I know I have to treat her like a regular student during the school day, and the last part sounded like a threat."  She looked at me and smiled, just saying," Of course you'd see it as a threat to your daughter, but I assure you it's no threat." I glared at her. " well I must be going, good chatting with you again, Take care," she said and with that, she left. 'She's up to something,' I thought. I was still in a protective sense of mode, but I was relieved that she was gone.   

A/N Hey guys Megon here, well I hoped you liked the part two of chapter one. Sorry again for not updating but I'll try to do it as much as I can. Love y'all, Megon out.