Chapter 17

(Midnight's pov)
I was having fun for the first time in my life beside when I was a child but still. BigBy and me swam around the lake but now he had me pinned against a rock and said, "how did I get lucky meeting you," I blushed and told him I was the one lucky. He smirked and came closer towards me and I could feel his breath on my face and said, "But your my girl and I'll be by your side till a sliver bullet kills me." I smiled and kissed him but soon he started hearing it up.
(BigBy's pov)
I love this girl a lot but I heard movement and stopped kissing Midnight's neck and she looked at me and I said, "We might not be alone." She nod and she turned into her wolf self and I did too, once we got on land we circled around were I heard the noise and I found Snow and she was glaring at me but Midnight came to my side and saw her and sighed.
(Midnight's pov)
Snow turned around so we could get dressed and soon I told her we were done and she turned to us. She got mad and said, "Why did you leave, your jobs are to protect fables and we have a cases! You two need to come back to the woodlens now and finish this then I'll see if I can give you both 2 week break." I looked at her and smiled I looked to my love and he smirked and agreed, soon we made it back to the city when I picked up Cranes scent and told the driver to stop. I got out and followed his scent and it lead to an alley BigBy caught up and said, "Crane was here it's not old but where did he go?" I growled in frustration but Snow yelled for us saying something happen at the office and we got back to the taxi and went to the woodlens.