2.Dear Diary

NELLIE'S P.O.V--

"Well dont just stand there! Go pack." Mrs Lillys orderd, I nodded and ran up to my room, I was in the middle of packing my clothes, when there was a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I called, the door opened and reviled Leah and Isaac.

"What's going on?" Isaac questioned walking into the room

"Well, Uh Im getting adopted." I said, Leah and Isaac went silent, 

"Oh My god!" Leah said "Im going to miss you so much!" 

Leah ran over to hug me and Isaac soon joined. 

>>>>>>

I was soon packed and ready to leave, me Isaac and Leah have all said goodbye to each other 

I wallked back down the stairs and into Mrs Lillys office with my bag, "Are you ready?" 

I nodded, I said goodbye to Mrs Lilly and followed the boys to a van outside.

Harry took my bag and but it in the back of the van and climed in motioning for me to follow, I climed into the van too and soon we were are in the van.

We made small talk on the way to my new home until we finally pulled up to a block of apertments.

"This is mine and Harry apertment, you will be living with us!" Louis annouced opeing the van door and letting me out first, I stepped out and Louis went ti grab my bag

I followed Harry into the bulding and into the lift, we went up to the 4th floor and finally we were there. 

I was a basic mordern apertement, nothing to special about it.

"This is your room!" Harry said leading me down the hall and into my room.

It was the typical teenage bedroom, the walls were painted a dark purple and everything else matched.

"Thank you! This is amazing," I thanked walkeg further into the room.

Louis chuckled a bit before speaking "I'll leave you to unpack" he said before gently shutting the door.

I sighed and walked over to my bag, unpacking everything into the closet. I spotted my diary at the bottom of my bag and took it out, flipping through the pages before getting the pen what was in my bag and began writing..

'Dear diary, I dont know what I am doing. What if they find out, who am I kidding. They WILL find out!  This damn secret ruins every chance of happiness I will have.                                                                     Until next time, Nellie'

I closed my diary and slipped it under my pillow, I heard a femine voice and got up and walked into the lounge. Everyone looked up when I walked in, I noticed  a girl sitting next to Louis, she had long brown wavy hair. She stood up and walked over to me.

"Hi, I'm Eleanor. Louis girlfriend" she greeted me

"Hey, Im Nellie" I smiled at her, she gave me a hug before pulling my arm back to my room.

"So do you like it, your room?" she asked

"I love it! Its so pretty" I replied

"I styled it all!" Eleanor smiled

I laughed "Thank you"

"So, we are going shopping tommorow!" Eleanor squealed

"Ok!" I giggled"I need new clothes"

Me and Eleanor spoke for ages until I started feeling tired.

"Im gonna go to sleep now, El!" I yawned

She nodded lightly and stood up walking out the room, 

"Night!" she said 

"Night Nel!" she said before slipping out of my room, I got changed and slipped into bed, letting sleep over take me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ello!

Short I know. But I will maybe update again tonight!

Byeeeeee

 -Edited!

 The song on the side has nothing to do with the chapter, its just one of my favourite songs by my favourite band :D