Chapter 1: a dirty shirley temple

"Shit! That's another dead body to dispose of great!" I stared at the man I had just killed he was so pale now so drained of well sexual chi, but I only made out with him what a weakling. I picked up his dead body and threw it in the trash can next to me , I kind of feel a little bad but he was married so he got what he deserved.

I walked out of the alley. My leather boots splashed in the puddles of dirty water as I walked. I swiped a bit of residue dirt from my black leather jacket.I walked along and found myself at the front of a bar or pub. When I walked in there was a few women but mainly men and all the women here looked like hookers. As I walked my way to the restroom a guy who was in the pub caught my eye. He had olive skin, dark eyes that were hard to read, and he had black hair a good amount of tattoos and scars too but none on his face except a faint scar on his upper lip. If anything he was the hottest man that I've ever seen , and I've seen a hell of a lot of sexy men. I went into the restroom. I saw myself in the mirror my light skin was flawless. I never wore much makeup other than red lipstick and eyeliner with mascara. I was always naturally beautiful probably mainly because I WAS a succubus. I noticed one of my naturally red wavy hair strands seemed to be misplaced so I but it back in place shall I say. I reapplied some red lipstick to my plush lips. I also but a bit more eyeliner on the darkness of the eyeliner really made my green eyes the center of attention. I walked out back into the pub I was in desperate need of a drink. The guy I noticed earlier was the one I sat next to. I ordered a dirty Shirley temple and took a good long sip. I had been a while since I had drank an alcoholic beverage so it stung a bit when it hit the back of my throat. I ended up basically chugging 9 Shirley temples in less than 5 minutes. " someone sure can drink " said a sexy husky voice. I turned to see who it was it was the man who caught my eye earlier. "Yep I have a great tolerance for drinking" I replied I noticed him kind of analyzing me ,it was odd. "My names Erin" said well Erin.