Chapter Two - Jumin, Elizabeth and I

"What are you doing here?" I asked, staring ahead as we exited E block. He answered, "I'm taking you to Korea, the RFA's holding a party and we wanted you to attend." He took my hand in his gently and led me down the stairs. My heart skipped a beat...better make that two. 'Wait...but what about my parents?' I asked, worried. "Don't worry," he replied, "Your parents have been taken care of." We had just walked out of school. "Oh," I answered, more than slightly confused. Amongst a few other cars, a fancy looking, black limousine that I automatically knew belonged to Jumin was pulled up in front of the school. We made our way over to the car, Jumin opening the door and gesturing for me to go inside. I climbed (more like stepped, it was that tall) into the car. I was awkward and didn't know where to sit on the plush couch/seat thing. I decided to sit on the left side at the back. Then I noticed something. A fluffy white cat was sitting in the middle of the car seat. "Elizabeth the 3rd!" I exclaimed as Jumin placed my bag on the ground and sat a seat away from me. He smiled happily. "You may pat her if you like" he said. "Oh, she probably wouldn't like me very much...." But she had already climbed onto my lap and showed no sign of moving. "Of course, she does!" Jumin exclaimed. The car started moving and I slowly started stroking Elizabeth's fur. "Oh, my gosh, she's so soft and cute and adorable! I love her!" I squealed excitedly. Jumin smiled. Seemed like Elizabeth the 3rd wasn't only good for cuddling but made an excellent ice breaker too. Suddenly I had found myself chatting away excitable about all things kawaii. Of all things.... But we both seemed to enjoy talking to each other and my shyness had seemed to disappear. Horray! I was in the middle of complaining about school (ugh) when I realized something. "Hey wait a second if we're going to Korea... I don't speak Korean! Oh no!" I cried. "That's okay, myself and the other RFA members will be by your side the whole night. We'll be able to translate anything important for you. You're a clever girl, you'll pick up something." I was about to ask when the party was but I was beaten to it. "The party is tomorrow night." He informed "We will be arriving at the airport in three quarters of an hour." There, we will catch a private jet to Korea, which will take roughly nine hours and twenty-three minutes. Then we will go to my penthouse to prepare for the RFA party. Do you understand?" I nodded back at him. "I suggest you get some rest before we arrive at the airport." He said, picking up Elizabeth the 3rd from my lap. 'Now be a good girl and go to sleep, Mc" Omg! He told me to be a 'good girl'! Squeeeeeeeeeeee! I blushed heavily and decided that pretending to be asleep would be the best idea. I took out each of my piggtails, pulling the band down my long hair and shoved the bands into my pocket. I brought my knees to my chest and snuggled up, closing my eyes. The only thing was, that after a while, I actually did fall asleep.