For You

“I swear to god Johnny, it sounded like someone was being murdered in there.”

“Fuck you.”

“I’m serious! I was worried you were going to fucking kill him.”

“Shut the fuck up!”

I threw a pillow at Adam as I laughed, but he dodged it and it ended up hitting Lloyd in the head.

“Dude!”

“Sorry.”

Nicholas cuddled up against me with a content look on his face, completely ignoring the guys’ douchiness. I smiled and combed my fingers though his hair the way he liked, and he closed his eyes as he let out a small moan.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, baby.”

Dan rolled his eyes playfully, “Ew.”

“Do you want a pillow in the head, too?” I threatened, and he raised his hands in surrender.

“No thank you.”

“I don’t get why you guys make such a big deal out of us fucking,” I stated, and Adam made a sort of ‘pfft’ sound.

“Maybe if Nick didn’t scream so damn loud.”

“Singers do it louder…” Nick trailed off, and Adam scrunched his face up in somewhat-fake disgust. I laughed,

“That is true.”

“Well do it quieter, I’m tired of hearing ‘oh god Johnny, faster!’” he said in a girly voice and I scowled, but Nick just whispered loudly,

“Guitarists do it faster…”

I laughed as Adam threw his arms up in defeat and walked off, and Lloyd shook his head,

“Buncha crazies.”

I kissed Nick’s forehead and he opened his emerald-green eyes, smiling at me.

“So, what do you want to do today?” he asked me happily, and I shrugged.

“I don’t know. You?” I smirked, and he giggled.

“But you just did.”

“I could do it again.”

“Ugh!” Adam exclaimed as he walked back in, but I decided to ignore him; I knew he was just giving us a hard time.

“I was thinking we could just hang around here for today; relax?” I suggested.

“Sounds good to me,” Nick replied and kissed my cheek. I wrapped both of my arms around him and hugged him tightly, not wanting to ever let go.

~*~

A little later, we had decided to go Starbucks to get some coffee. I know that we had planned on just being lazy today, but Nick needed his damn caffeine. We walked down the street together, hand in hand and just smiling at the fact that we were together.

I had missed him a whole hell of a lot since he left the band a while back, but now that he was singing for us again and he was here, I felt like it couldn’t get any better. I mean, I was in love with, and dating, my best friend; what could be better? Nicholas was perfection, and he was all mine.

Nick bumped my shoulder playfully and looked at me with an eyebrow raised, “Whatcha thinkin’ ’bout?”

I smiled as I bumped him back, “Nothin’, just you.”

“Pfft, why think about me when you can look at me?”

“…true.”

He laughed and got closer to me, wrapping my arm around his shoulder as we walked. I kissed his cheek and hugged him,

“You’re amazing, you know that?”

Nick made us stop walking. He put his hands on both sides of my face and kissed me, long and loving, and when he pulled away he looked at me with a smirk.

“Not as much as you.”

I blinked a few times and he started walking again, and I shook my head with a smile and caught up with him. He was so random.

We eventually ended up at Starbucks and ordered our coffee, then walked over to a booth and sat down… or more like Nick ran over to a booth and plopped down, patting the seat next to him so I would come over and cuddle with him some more.

He sure was very affectionate since he had come back to us, but I couldn’t complain; it was honestly quite nice.

I smiled as I walked over to him and sat down, and he scooted even closer to where our arms and legs were touching. I lifted my arm and put it around him, and he rested his head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of his head,

“I’m not so sure you should be having caffeine; I’m afraid of what you might be capable of.”

He laughed and patted my chest, “Oh hush, you know you love me when I’m crazy.”

“Which is why I love you all the time.”

“Shut up.”

I chuckled and rubbed his arm, and we sat there together long after we had finished our coffee, just enjoying each other’s company. No matter how long I was with him, it still felt like a dream. It’s almost like I my mind couldn't accept that everything was perfect for once.

I mean, when Nick did leave the band, I felt like a part of my life left me… which really, was true. He was a huge part of my life, and without him I felt incomplete; he was my best friend in the world and I wasn’t used to his absence at all. Even before our relationship turned to the more romantic side, we were always inseparable. We spent every moment of every day together, and even then we were so close that we weren’t afraid to get touchy-feely with each other. Sometimes we would cuddle up on the couch together and watch a movie, and he would fall asleep with his head on my shoulder or sometimes my lap, or occasionally on a cold or maybe just bad night we would sleep in the same bed for comfort.

I guess our love for each other, being so strong so early, was a bit of an omen as to what was in store for us. Thinking back on it, I don’t know how I didn’t realize that I was in love with Nick sooner. He was the one man that I found beautiful, and his touch was what I lived for. No matter how angry we ever got with each other over anything, which wasn’t very often, at the end of the day we were always found with each other, happy and forgiven for any mess-ups that we might have caused.

He really was my everything, and I was more than lucky to call him mine.

“Johnny?”

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Nick, who was poking my cheek. “Helloooo?”

I laughed and pushed his hand down, “Shush.”

“Are you ok?” he asked with a slightly concerned tone and expression to match, “You seem to be thinking a lot.”

I looked at him and smiled softly, “I’m fine baby. I just keep thinking about you, and how much you mean to me.”

He now gave me a look that made me imagine him mentally going “aww!”

“I love you so much Johnny,” he said as he got closer to me and placed a hand on the side of my face. He kissed my cheek, “I don’t deserve you.”

“I feel the same way about you.”

I kissed his lips and stroked his long black hair, and when he pulled away he got a seductive look on his face. “Let’s go back. I wanna do it again.”

I laughed; he was always so forward… and horny.

~*~

(A/N Oneshot is not complete yet ;) )