Chapter 15: I Shall Believe

Hey guys. Sorry for the 6 day delay. I wanted to update yesterday, but I literaly fell asleep writing this chapter. Lol, I felt like I rushed it, but I really wanted to start the drama! So once everything is planned out and stuff, I'll go back and add more details to it! 

Who's watching the olympics? I am! GOOOO TEAM USA! <3 <3 <3 What's the sport that your looking forward to watching?! For me, its the figure skating, curling, and hockeyyy! ahhh, so excited.

Any guesses in where you think that this story is going to go? *wink wink* Who do you guys think that Payton will end up with? How do you think that this story is going to end? MWUAHAHAH. okay. enough of me being evil. The next time I would be able to update is Thursday, if not Valentine's day as my gift to you lovely readers. *kisses*

WOO K. Here's chappy 15.

LOVE. COMMENT. LIKE. LOVE. STAY CALM THE OLYMPICS ARE ON. FOLLOW.

Autumnnn :)

Chapter 15: I Shall Believe

                “Prove it.” I challenged. Eric smirked at me as he came towards me. He crossed his arms across his chest and it took all of me to not let my eyes trail down from this face to his vein popping arms.

                “Are you sure about it, Pay?” Kaius asked me with an eyebrow raised. I nodded my head eagerly at him as I smiled.

                “It might scare you.” Gabriel scoffed. “Wouldn’t want you running for the hills, now would we?”

               “I’m not a baby, Gabriel. I can handle myself. Don’t forget, I did grow up with abusive parents. Throw something at me and I will take it like I’m a brick wall.” I said with my voice filled with seriousness. His face went from a smirk to guilt in a few seconds and felt triumphant as he backed down.

             “Or you could just believe us when we tell you that we’re werewolves.” Lana suggested, her motherly tone kicking in.

               “Noooo! I want to see if you guys really turn into wolves. Maybe I’m dreaming and someone spiked my drink when I got to the ball and I’m just hallucinating everything.” Everything. Even the part where Tate said that he loved me when he first saw me. “Yeah, that’s it!”

                “No, you’re actually here, Pay.” Lana laughed at me a little bit.

               “And no, no one spiked your drink because you got to the fruit punch bowl before someone could spike it.” Tate said, as I remembered the events that happened by that specific punch bowl. I could feel my cheeks heating up in emabrassment.

              I frowned a bit before looking at everyone in the room. “Well, come on now! Let’s get this show on the road! I wanna see the love of my life, Jacob Black! Haha, no, I’m all for Klaus. He’s the only man I need.” I heard growls coming from behind me as Kaius rushed to my side and gave me a quick kiss before I could walk away.

              I started walking out of the room and out to the backyard while I waited for everyone to span out in front of me. I watched Kaius stand in front of me, as well as everyone else. Then, the unexpected thing happened. They. Started. Stripping! I covered my eyes to shield them away from the stripping humans. “What are you guys doing?!” I shrieked, turning away.

                “Well, we wouldn’t want to rip very nice clothes, Pay.” Emilia joked.

          “Neither would I, because clothes are very expensive, but why are you guys stripping!” I still hand my hands over my face.