The Beginning

Have you ever been in love with some one?

Yeah me to, but I think my story might be little different...
You might even think im psycho, but it was the only way to save him.

Chapter1:

It all began in 2014. As soon as he walked in to the room I immediately was captivated by him and his elegant way of being. I had never felt this way. This was all new to me. I have loved before, but this felt different. Unfortunately we both were given the same classes.

Since we were placed in the same classes, I would spend my time glaring at him ( in a curious manner) trying to see what specifically was different from all the other love interest I've had. Occasionally, I would get caught, and he would look back and innocently smile. While not only being intrigued by him, it seemed as if I was melting when he would smirk at me. It was a felling of intense satisfaction, fulfilment, and gratification. His innocence was the best part.

After getting to know Danny, I grew to detest him. I had no theory on why I did. I just did. I went from being completely intrigued in him, to completely hating his being. Every glimpse I caught of him, I threw up a little in my mouth ( figuratively). I just hated how perfect and discusting he was. Gladly, time advances by briskly. Before I knew it, it was time for winter break. I was delighted with the idea of not having to see his awful self for a month.

Right before the break, I reconnected with a friend from the past. Jude ( my bestfriend's boyfriend).All we ever talk about was how I would kill him as soon as I got the oprrtunity ( jokingly). Unfortunately, that friend was also friends with Daniel. He wasn't to found of me joking about doing some damage to his friend. It didn't read matter, I did it anyway.

During the break, Danny, apparently found a way to attract an actual woman ( crazy I know). They went out and he was springing with joy inside. This infuriated me the second school started and I was informed by my bestfriends Ashley and kylie. I was odly bubbling with fury and rage. I was frightened by this. Even though this was alarming I proceeded with my day.

to be continued...

Hey guys! Thank you so so much for reading my story. I would just like to inform you that this isn't going to be one of the stories that aren't finished and I will try my best to publish every week. The chapters are going to be released in 2. Thank you again and I love you guys!