Part 4

(Madhu's POV)

"Oh No! I am drowning" I start sputtering and flailing my arms and legs everywhere.

"Help! Help!" I scream on top of my lungs.

"Wake up, Bitchey!" my moronic husband rudely yanks me off the sofa. I snap my eyes open and find myself fully drenched in water.

"You splashed water on me?" I ask my husband angrily. I thought I was dreaming and that I was drowning in deep sea.

"Yep!" he shrugs his shoulders coolly.

"But why, you bas***d?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"I tried waking up you but you didn't so I poured a bucket full of water on you and see, you are up." he grins widely at me. He seems so proud of his act.

"I won't spare you, Rk!" I jump off the couch and launch myself at him forcefully making him go off balance and land hard on his butt on the floor and I straddle on top of him ready to kill him with my bare hands but he tackles me down and rolls on top of me. He grabs my hands and pushing them above my head, he stares at me, madly and hungrily at equal proportion.

He looks like a vampire ready to bite my neck and suck my blood and quench his thirst.

"Get off me, Rk. You are so heavy!" I scream and tried to push him off me but my effort went in vain. He is mighty strong than I. Shit!

"Rk... get off me or I won't hesitate to kick your balls again!!!" I warn him. I'm sure this will work because he had already experience my knee-knock.

"Not this time, Bitchey!" he smirks evilly and locks both of my legs with his legs. I can't even move my legs an inch. I feel so heavy as he weighs me down.

"I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I am going to die." I gasp for breathe. Well, I act gasping.

"Don't f**king act!" Rk growls.

"What you want me to do now?" I ask pissed.

"Kiss. I want a kiss." he demands.

"That's it?" I sigh and leaning up I peck his cheek.

"Eewww" he made a disgusting face. I frown.

"I am not a baby that you kiss me on my cheek."

"Why you are so desperate to get a kiss?" I ask with a frown.

"Yes, I am desperate because I haven't got a single kiss from my wife but I'm married to her for two months already." he says in a desperate tone. Aww... my baby boo, I pity you but I am evil to let you get what you want so easily.

"You will get a kiss on one condition, f**ktard"

"What condition, looney?"

"I want you to take me pubbing."

"Why?"

"I wanna dance and party. Get drunk and puke gut out on you." I say clicking my fingers and pointing my index finger at him.

"Eewww!"

"Okay, no puking business. I just wanna shake my ass." I say swaying my hips, rubbing my ass on the floor.

"Remember you don't know to dance? How clumsily you danced in our wedding reception always stepping on my foot?" Rk reminds me.

"That's couple dance for a f**king slow music. I can dance for some fast beats. I can do pole dancing after all I have sexy body to die."