Chapter 9: Love at First Catch

Chapter Nine: Love at First Catch

"You only have a day to show us your best design."

You listen closely as the principal is saying some things about the design for tommorow.

"The judge will be Adrien's dad, Gabriel Agreste."

You look at Adrien and you suddenly blush.

"You're gonna design a...Derby Hat."

You feel so excited but at the same time, you look at Marinette and she seems nervous.

After the class, You, Marinette at Alya looked at Marinette's sketchbook and Marinette's panicking about what design is she going to have. She's almost roaming around the school.

"I don't know. Seriously, derby hat?" She seems confused and don't know what to do

"Well maybe just believe that you can do anything, Marinette." You told her

Alya smiled at you as you say those words.

"Well, thanks but. What if I made the design so awful and at that day, I hit Mr. Agreste and Adrien will be mad at me!" She said exaggerated

You and Alya laugh softly.

"Relax girl. Maybe we could find some design." You look at Marinette's sketchbook and find some good designs of Top Hats, Beret, Sombrero, Fez and many more except Derby Hat.

And suddenly, Adrien approaches you.

"Nice drawing, Y/N." You felt shocked at the same time, you blush

You close the sketchbook and looked at Adrien. And he's looking at you closely.

"A-actually this isn't my sketchbook. It's Marinette's sketchbook." You smiled at him nervously

"Well. That design was great. I hope you could win tomorrow." Adrien smiled at all of you

"Bye Adrien." You waved goodbye at him as he walk away

Alya holds at your shoulder.

"Well, we have a new contender coming." She said

You spat Alya's hand that is holding your shoulder.

"Ouch!"

"Wanna join me making the design?" Marinette asked

"Ok." You answered

Alya's still looking at Marinette's sketchbook and finding something.

"No. Sorry. I have some things to do." Alya said while she is looking at Marinette's sketchbook

You and Marinette went into Marinette's Secret Garden of Inspiration. Which is clearly near to the Eiffel Tower.

You look at Marinette while she is sketching the design of the derby hat. While you eat some of your favorite F/F.

And suddenly, something's got your attention.

A flock of pigeons that is right in front of you. And a guy is imitating the pigeons. He bring out his birdcall and he feeds the pigeons.

"He's so nice." You told Marinette

And suddenly, a cop approaches him.

You notice that the cop is shouting at him.

"Hey Sir. That is too much. Stop yelling at him." You told the cop calmly

The cop didn't listen to you and just yell at the guy.

And suddenly, the guy run away and cries.

You go back to Marinette and she's got an inspiration on making the derby hat.

"Maybe some pigeons will work." She started sketching the design of the derby hat and while she is making the derby hat, you get some pigeon feathers left in the place.

After Marinette finshed the design of the derby hat, you decided to go home and get some sleep.

While you are walking home, you notice some flock of pigeons around the streets and they are bringing traffic.

And suddenly, you looked at the TV and see the news that Pigeons are takong over Paris.

You decided to run and go home.

After minutes of running, you notice a familiar voice on a rooftop. And you hear some pigeon sounds.

"Guess I have to do this again." You look at a rock close to you and grab it

You throw it upwards. And it hit someone up there.

"Ouch." The evil person almost fall down but he is saved by a flock of pigeons

And suddenly you hear a familiar voice.

"Woah, woah, woah." Chat Noir slipped and almost fall down the rooftop until..

You decided to catch him before he fall down the surface. You look at him as you catch him from falling.

"Thanks?" Chat Noir told you

"Guess I could love someone by catching me." He kisses you on the cheeks unexpectedly

He got up and your face freezes. You look shocked on what he did to you.

You just don't know what will you react. If you will smile or hate him a lot.

You continue running until you get to your home.

You get inside into your house amd look at the mirror. You touch your cheeks and your face suddenly blushes.

"Love at First Catch?" You said to yourself and lay down on the bed

You still can't believe that he kissed you.

You end your day smiling and going crazy with that kiss.

------

A/N: Okay. That is really unexpected. Well next chapter is going to be really exciting. I hope that you will like it.

And this chapter, I hope you like it too. I know it is not that great, but thanks for reading.

Give a VOTE if you like this chapter, and COMMENT your reactions about the story.

Stay Awesome,
-Jan😉