Chapter 6

Typo errors are a lot.

Chapter 6
Secrets, Plans, Monarchy

"Your majesty, Prince Jordan is here," Idris said formally to King Edmund who was now currently bedridden

"Your majesty, Prince Jordan is here," Idris said formally to King Edmund who was now currently bedridden. Nasa kwarto na lang kasi ito ng palasyo at nakahiga dahil malubha na ang sakit na iniinda nito. King Edmund of United Kingdom has been bedridden for a month already - at ang buong akala lang ng mga tao ay nagbabakasyon ito at nagkaroon lang ng indefinite leave.

Pumasok naman si Jordan sa silid nito. Mahigit pitong buwan na rin ang lumipas magmula 'nung mangyari ang lahat ng iyon sa buhay niya. When his real biological father came and rescued him - revealing about his real identity.

That he was no ordinary man. That he wasn't a rockstar - but a Prince. The son of the King of the most powerful country in Europe.

"Jordan."

Lumapit naman si Jordan sa ama niya. Since the revelation, they didn't really get that close. He was too confused and overwhelmed with the sudden truth in his life. Masyadong mabilis at kumplikado ang mga nangyari sa kanya. When they told him he was part of the British Monarchy, he was trained immediately for the basic of etiquettes of the royalties. The news suddenly broke out as well and the British people's reactions were half-hearted about him.

He was trained so that he could meet the expectations of the people. King Edmund needed an immediate heir because of his illness - and now, he was going to be the impending King of United Kingdom of Great Britain.

"I'm sorry," His father started. Tahimik lang si Jordan habang nakaupo sa gilid ng kama nito. Since he and his mother left England when he was a kid, he really couldn't remember his real biological father anymore. Everything about his personal life before - was washed out from his memories. Pinilit niyang kinalimutan ang lahat ng iyon simula nang iwan siya ng mga magulang niya sa isang bahay ampunan.

But now, it was different. Here he is again, going back to the country where he is born... where the truth is - he's the crown prince of the British Monarchy.

His father couldn't find a suitable heir for his throne - and he was only the nearest person with a royal blood who could ascend the throne. He was the only eldest son of the King - and his identity had been kept for years.

"I'm sorry if I wasn't a good father to you," His father added. Hindi naman nagsalita si Jordan at hinayaan lang ito, "I'm sorry if I failed you and your mother."

Jordan just kept silent. Everything is different now. What's in the past will always be in the past.

"I loved your mother, Jordan," Edmund then smiled, "She was the best thing that ever happened to me. But I broke your mother's heart. I lied to her. My identity and my personal life. I was married already when I met your mother... and she didn't know about it. She didn't know I was part of the British Monarchy."