~Chapter•2

Part 2 of chapter one..

Recap- Yn got kicked of of class and accidentally ran into the wrong person..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**

~Chresanto's pov°

So im walkin down the hall drinkin my Frappe(sc) and Yn bumps into me , makin me waste it on myself. I was with my boys , so i slapped her.. I feel soo bad. Her beautiful eyes were filled with tears.. Atleast i got to touch her. I couldn't let them hurt her anymore. Why im i so selfish? I bet she hates me. All i ever did was hurt her.. Only cause i love her. I wish she could understand me and how i feel.. As i watched her limp into the , i just wanted to run after her. Only problem is tht i couldn't..

Me- dang

Prince- what

Me - tht was harsh

Ray- she deserved it

Me- no she didnt

Prod- yo, why you defending her. She did deserve it

Me- watever *rolls eyes*

Prince- man, who pissed in yo cornflakes

Me- whatever. * storms out of the school*

~Yn's pov°

Once i got into the bathroom, i looked in the mirror. I must really be ugly. I cant be stupid, i get straight A's. Why me. Why. Whats wrong with me. I cleaned myself up and decide to skip. No reason to be here anymore.. Once i left i decide to go to the store . As i was walking down an aisle , i see Chresanto. I thought he went to class. I decided to leave, once two blocks away. I see a black suv following me. I start to speed walk then i started running. I ran all the way to the park. Luckily i don't see the suv anymore. I'm sit on the swings, tryna catch my breath. I look up and saw Chresanto. He came and sat next to me , and the oddest thing happened.. He talked to mee..

Chresanto- hii

°thoughts: omg what do i sayy.

Yn- who me * points to self*

°thoughts:  Of course you

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 

What encouraged Santos to talk to Yn?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thts it babezz. I was boredd.. 

~.~  

Might be suckyy.. 

Tell me what you think.. 

Thx babezz.. 

Plz vote and comment.. XD 

~Casper .. ~.~  

°~°