Meeting D'Marcus

* 3 Weeks Later *

La'Asia's POV

Well , I'm out of the hospital , I'm still a little sore but , i'll manage. So , i'm planning on going to the mall , to get the latest fabrics.

I unlocked my door to my fresh-smelling home. I walked upstairs into my large room and stripped out of my clothes and walked into my bathroom and turned on the warm water. I walked back into my room and set out my underwear and clothes on my bed.

I walked back into the bathroom and got into the shower and washed myself with my , orange - peach body wash. I washed for about 15 minutes and got out , then dried off with my striped and polka dotted , white towel.

I walked in my room and put on my purple velvet underwear and put on my purple-crop top that says " BADDIE ALERT " in white and I put on my light blue and ripped skinny jeans and my black and white Jordan's. I put on my clear - lipgloss and my purple eyeshadow and I curled my hair ,I had on my necklace that says " LOVELY " engraved in diamonds. Then , I had on my bracelet that says " SEXY " engraved in diamonds , I grabbed my Pink iPhone 5c and walked out.

* The Mall *

I walked in and saw this guy looking at me , I smiled and he smiled back and I just walked away. He looked very tall and a little light-skinned , he was wearing a red snapback that said " OBEY " and a white shirt that said " AYE WASSUH ? " engraved in red. He had on beige khakis and red and white Jordan's.

I walked away and went into the Women's Department , I grabbed a few shirts , shorts , jeans , shoes and a few jewelry. I went over to the " Checkout Department " and checked out then I went to the Food Court . I went an ordered from this place called " Belly Bustin' Burgers " I ordered a simple cheeseburger, fries and a soda and sat at a table until I was called to take my food , then all of a sudden , the same guy I saw earlier came up to me.

??? ~ Hey ma * smiles *

He had perfect pearly-whites , a boy with good hygiene.

Me ~ Hey * smiles back *

??? - I'm sorry to bother you , but earlier I saw you walk in and thought you were really beautiful

Me ~ Aw , thanks * blushes *

??? ~ No prob ma , but i'm D'Marcus

Me ~ Hey D'Marcus , i'm La'Asia

D'Marcus ~ Beautiful name , ma

Me ~ * Blushes * Thanks D'Marcus

D'Marcus ~ Welcome

My number was called and I started eating my food and talking with D'Marcus , then I was finished.

Me ~ Well , D'Marcus , I um , gotta go now , thanks for the nice talk * smiles *

D'Marcus ~ * Chuckles * No prob , I guess , but ma you need a ride home ?

Me ~ Oh no , I don't wanna mess up your precious time

D'Marcus ~ No ma , I insist

Me ~ Well , okay * giggles * let's go

I hopped in D'Marcus's car and he drove me home and me and him hopped out.

Me ~ Thanks , for everything , D'Marcus

D'Marcus ~ It's all good shawty * chuckles *

Me ~ W-Wanna come in ?

D'Marcus ~ Sure

He walked in and he stayed for about 4 hours and finally he had to go

D'Marcus ~ Okay ma , I gotta get going now * stands up *

Me ~ Okay , D'Marcus , thanks again

D'Marcus ~ it's all good Shawty , um .... ~ rubs the back of his head ~

He trailed off ..

Me ~ Yes ?

D'Marcus ~ Um , La'Asia , can I get them digits ?

Me ~ * giggles * Sure

I wrote my number on his arm and kissed my finger and tapped my finger on his arm and he breathed deeply and chuckled so sexy , I could just start crying , I'm so serious. He bent down to my leveled height and whispered in my ear

D'Marcus ~ * whispers in her ear * I-I'll call you later beautiful * deeply but softly chuckles *

Me ~ Oh-Oh Okay , Bye D'Marcus

D'Marcus ~ Bye Shawty * bites lip and leaves *

Me ~ * Waves goodbye and shuts and locks the door *

OH MY GOSH ! DID YOU SEE THAT , DID YOU ? I ALMOST PASSED OUT , DAYUM!

I thought. I then walked upstairs took another shower and got in bed and went to sleep , dreaming about good things :)