Part 12

~ Your pov ~

I felt weird talking about Justin but comfortable at the same time. I don't know i just have that weird feeling. "Hey,can i talk to you?" Jason asked me taking my hand in his. " umm... okay" he lead us away from the table with the girls and we were almost near the door when he stopped in the table right next to it.There were some guys sitting on that table but when they saw us coming, they hid their faces. Weirdos.

"so...how about we go home, get ready and take toysomewhere?"he said with a cutesmile on his face. "where?" " if i tell you it won't be a surprise." i loooked at him weird and confused." what's going on? And why this all of a sudden?" "baby listen-" He was cut of by the guys coming and Matt saying"so are you teling or you are waiting till the day?" He actually said in front of me. "tell me what?" i asked curious."oh... he didnt tell you he's leaving?" i looked at him in shock. "he's leaving? What? Where?" "he's going in-" "Just shut the fuck up an go! i'll tell her!" The guys walked awayand i was curious and worried. " Is it true? You are leaving?" "yeah"Jason answered looking down. "And when would you tell me? The day you'll be leaving? huh?" " i would tell you on the date tonight." he said still looking down on his shoes. "Why are you leaving?" "You know i don't want to but-" "Cut the bullshit! Why are you leaving Jason?" I said feeling tears forming in my eyes.

"It's for bussiness. My father sends us there for better production." "Where? Where does he send you?" i asked while a tear rolled down my cheek. He was silent and i didn't like that. "Jase..." "Australia" He finally answered. "how long?" i asked him wishing it won't be that long. "Three years." He answered and looked at me for the first time since we started talking about this and i saw tears in his eyes as well. "I am so sorry baby girl! I tried everything but nothing worked."He said and now more tears were rolling down the cheeks of both of us. I hugged him. I didn't know what to do at the moment. Broken. Heartbroken. That word kept repeating in my mind. Again.

But i know it's not his fault. "I'm os sorry princess. I love you!" "I love you too" We sat there hugging each other. Now the whole coffee shop was looking at us sinve we were knda loud with the scene but at this point i don't care. He pulled away and took my face in his hands." you know...i'll always love you" he said in a sad yet truthful tone. "so....that meanes that we....have to break up?" " i'm sorry" he said and hugged me again. "i'll miss you" i said still crying. " I'll miss you too" After of some seconds i finally asked " when are you leaving?" " in 2 days. I am sorry i didn't tell you earlier. I was just scared you'll leave me the moment i tell you." "it's alright. I understand". 

We pulled away from the hug and i looked at the guys i the table behind us. They immediately hid  their faces. What's their problem? But as I looked accidentaly at one guy's shoes someyhing popped up in my mind. Are there familiar or is just my idea?

VOTE AND COMMENT

<3 <3 <3