I believe in you-SH

Star 217: your laugh, honestly there is no sound better. It lights up the darkest corners of my soul and sometimes I dream I hear it and I don't feel so alone.

I read through your blog, you thought so much of me. I solved a new case. But when I spoke to you I had no reply and then it hit me again like driving a fast car into a wall. I have a slight tremor in my left hand like you did. Separation from you, when I see you again it will leave like all my pained thoughts will.

****

I woke up in hospital. I remember running and then there was a gun and then there was unbearable pain. And then white.

I thought I might meet you. Heaven. The like. You must know how this feels.

Lestrade didn't know how I'd got here, says he got a call from the hospital saying I was taken into care but there was no name given as they got me in here. But I didn't admit myself into hospital. I was bleeding out in an alley. I didn't think anyone would notice.

But someone did. And I can't help hoping maybe it was you. My knight in shining armor. My soul mate who makes me see colour in a world full of grey.

It's October and it's cold. My shoulders searing in pain. Honestly trust my luck to get the same shoulder you did. We're more alike than you realize. 

My shoulder stings slightly, the guy was captured by Lestrade straight after, they found him unconscious on the floor but truth be told no matter how much adrenaline I had at the time I couldn't take that man on after him shooting me in the shoulder.

Someone did though, someone also admitted me to hospital anonymously, my wound was already slowing blood flow and the doctors noticed I'd already had some medical treatment.

I dreamed you carried me there, I saw the stars above your dirty blonde hair, your blue eyes glistening as they looked ahead. I hope that wasn't just a dream.

I believe your alive, I should be dead, the man should have got away with murder but instead was found with critical injuries and was so badly beaten nobody could make any sense of him. I believe in you John Watson.

I believe in you.