Monday, March 10th

It was a cold day today. I put on a nice long-sleeve blouse with a skirt and leggings. I grabbed a protein bar, some juice, and rushed out of my house. I got a text from Brandon saying he was sick and asked me to get his homework for today. I took the bus and sat next to Marcy. When the bus dropped us off, at school, I rushed to my locker and got my stuff for first hour. MacKenzie was there before me. Gosh darn it!

"So, I see that Brandon gave up on an ugly dork like you!" I rolled my eyes at you,

"He's home sick, MacKenzie. Looks like your fat mouth works faster than your brain. If you have one." I snapped. She slammed her locker shut and walked away, angry. Sometimes, I wonder why she hates me so much. I got my stuff for English and walked into my class.

After school, I went with Chloe and Zoey to Theo's house for rehearsal. Good thing that Brandon was better because we couldn't play the song without drums. We rehearsed a lot and gave each other high fives. We were ready.

"Guys, we are so OP!! We can take the rest of the weekdays off so we can relax until the big day," Theo stated as he put his guitar on his guitar rack. He put out a box of pizza in the middle of his table.

"Pizza, anyone?" He offered. We gobbled it all down. Theo's father owns the chains of Queasy Cheesy, Brianna's favorite kiddy pizza restaurant. We just relaxed for a while and we went home. When I went home, there was a note on my door that read:

Hi, sweetie, can you take care of Brianna for us for a couple of hours. Thanks! We'll pay you $15.

Ugh! Again? I walked into the house. Brianna was glued on the couch watching SpongeBob. Yes! That'll tie her down. Who doesn't love SpongeBob? I ran upstairs to my room. I opened my laptop. Brandon wanted to Skype me. I accepted. I saw his beautiful face on my laptop screen.

 "Hey, Nikki. How's it going?"

"Great, how about you?'

"Fine. Hey I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure."

"Trevor Chase is holding a party on Friday in honor of his success producing the Lady Gaga TV Special. Want to be my date?" He pleaded,

"Of course! I can't believe we're going to a professional party."

"I know, right?"

"Where is it going to be?"

"He told me that he would host at this dance hall. He said it would be really cool."

"Yup, we are so going."

"Great! See you tomorrow, Nikki."

"Ok. bye!" I closed my laptop. Yay! I'm going to my first professional party. With a bunch of celebrities! Squeeee!!! Can't wait till Friday.