The Cliques: 1

CHAPTER ONE

"Tanisha, your going to be late. Hurry up and get dressed!" I hear my mom's voice through the house speaker in my room. Belive me my mom is my alarm clock in the morning. I got up, took a bath and head to my walk in closet. I have a hard time in choosing clothes. But finally I got one. A sequined tank top and a mini short with matching heels. I went downstairs and I saw my mom preparing a pancake for me and I saw dad eating eggs and bacons and reading a newspaper. I kissed him and greeted him "Goodmorning dad." then I went to my mom and kissed her and greeted her "goodmorning mom."

"Goodmorning, honey. No eat up your pancakes." Dad said.

"Your pancake is ready, Dear" Mom said as she gave me a plate full of pancakes

"Thanks, Mom!" I said as I started eating my pancakes

I wonder where my sister Sara would be. We don't usually have the same interest and I don't really care much about her and so does she about to me but it wouldn't hurt if I ask so I gave it a shot

"Mom, where is Sara?" I asked

"Oh dear, she's in school now. She just left." Mom answered

"Why did she left early?" I asked

"To get prepared for her boyfriends coming" this time, Dad answered

"Sara has a boyfriend?" I asked. I was shocked. I didn't know that my little sister has a boyfriend. Well because I didn't care about her.

"Didn't you know that? They were dating since Sara was 13." Mom said

"Mom you know that I don't care about Sara and what Sara does!" I said

"Well you better start caring about her if you want to know something." Mom said

I finished my pancakes and said goodbyes to my parents. I headed for the key rack and got my car keys. I chose to drive the Ferrari today because I was wearing a yellow tank top and my Ferrari's color was yellow. Although, I also have a white one.

I parked my car and walk through the corridors as there was a movie actress entering. They give way to me and I hear them whispering..

"I wish we we're more like her "

"I wish we we're rich and famous as she is!"

"I saw her heels on Fashion TV and the reporter said that the heels we're not yet available in stores. But why does she have it?"

"SHE IS SO PRETTY!"

"I want to be friends with her someday" A pretty blond blue eyes girl wearing a very nice cocktail dress as if she was going to go to a party or something. She was caring a Gucci tote bag and her shoes were definately amazing. I went to her and said "So, you want to be friends with me, huh?" I asked. The girl was so shocked she didn't even realize that it was coming from my mouth. The girl answered slowly "Yy..ees" she said "Well then welcome to the group. You are now officially in the Clique" the girl was so happy that her cheeks we're as red as a tomato.

"Now come on and follow me. I'll let you meet my friends." I said. The girl followed me and I spotted Mia, Rachel and Brooke brushing there hair and putting some lipgloss and eyeshadows.

"Hey guys! meet .. Uhmm, what's your name again?" I asked

"Christina" She replied

"Christinia" I said

"It's Christina" She said

"Whatever. -- Guys, I want you to introduce yourselves nicely." I said

"Hey, I'm Mia Holfman. Head of the Glee Club. My dad works in Hollywood while my mom works in a fashion magazine called Elle. I bet you reat that. Someday, I'll be a famous singer. I can be friendly. But I can also be as bitch as you are. Nice to meet you." Mia said. Christina tries to reach out her hand but Mia igonored her and start putting lipgloss again.

"Next! Rachel." I said

"Hey I'm Rachel Page. I do some taekwondo. Black belter. If you hurt one of my lovely friends, I'll kick your ass. I'd be happy to be friends with you" Rachel said showing Christina how her nails look like. "Isn't my nails lovely? Paris Hilton and I went together in a salon to get our nails done." Rachel said.

"Oooh." Chistina said

"NEXT! BROOKE." I said

"Hey I'm Brooke George. Head of the Drama Club. You should join in the drama club this week! We'll have a tour in Japan next month so you better join this week or else your name won't be signed up and you know that It's bad, right honey?" Brooke said

"Uhhh yes?" she said

"Good Guess" Brooke said