the day

I woke up with tears in my face cold ,
I was dreaming that the forest we went was the same the Blair witch project was in and we all got lost. I stud up and forgot all about. I was ready to go to school and my friend texted my and said "omg don't put your favorite shoes because it's all muddy and bring water and a snack for just incase" she sounded like a mother but still did it. I went walking and my friend called Nicole came up to me and said"brush I just watched the Blair witch it was lit" I didn't respond and I looked so pail that right away she asked what happened didn't say anything and ran inside the school. The teacher told us to put all our unesasary things in our desk and line up. I brought my water and my snack and lined up next to my other friend dashi. We started to walk to the bus, all normal stuff,I thought. I sat next to Nicole and we chattered how we going to a woods but suddenly we came up in the topic of the Blair witch again and I turned pail again but I talked. She asked "why did you run to the school when I told you I watched the Blair witch"I answered with "I had a dream about that it stared that the woods we where in was where the Blair witch project started and we got lost"Nicole starred for a sec and then said"don't be silly we are going to have a wonderful time"but she couldn't be more wrong. Finally the came to a stop. I saw the woods it looked exactly like the Blair witch project wood but there was a little building. There was a person that was going to guide us in the woods. I followed him into the wood so did the teacher and the students. I saw and odd circle and logs around it in the front of the woods at told the guidance person he said"that's what we sit in and talk in the night if you are in our camp "I still wondered why it was there the time was going fast the sound of leave crunching while we stepped on them became louder everytime... I think I'm becoming insane until, Nicole lightly tapped me in the shoulder and showed me a maple tree with sap dripping out. I started until they showed us where they boil the sap and make it into syurp. I got close to the boiling sap the night was approaching but it was only 12:00 pm it felt like 7:00 pm. My eyes where burning because of the smoke from the boiling sap. Then we went up the hill and saw a red Robbin gliding though the air. The guidance person looked lost. Then after 2 minutes he confesses that we are lost. I went crazy at that time well I don't know if the word crazy can describe it but it's like if what you dreamed is coming to reality which is kinda weird. I pulled out my water and drank a bit and then convinced the teachers and the guidance person to go to sleep. So we all agreed.. The biggest mistake.