Law and Order:Love and Lust

Olivia Benson was walking up the station house steps. She had just got back from a under cover op with the F.B.I. She was gone for 3 months she missed her friends at her job and most of all she missed her partner Elliot Stabler. She opened the doors to the station and went over to the elevator she pushed the call button. Se got on the elevator and pushed the button for the third floor. She waited for the ding of the elevator and she started to bite her lip because she was nerves. Then she heard the ding and got off the elevator and walked into the squad room. She looked around to see if she could see anyone familiar but found no one. She looked over at where her desk is and she say a blonde female sitting at it and walked up to her and said

"Excuse me but is Detective Stabler around?"

Dani Beck was looked at Olivia and said "I am sorry but he is busy right know but I can help you I am his partner Dani Beck".

Olivia cringed at those words she knew that they would bring in someone to fill in but she never would think that they would be partners.

It's ok. Is the Caption in his office.

Yeah, do you need me to show....

Olivia interrupted her by saying No.I know where it is thanks.

Dani was shocked .that a victim knew where Caption Cragens office was and that she knew who Detective Stabler was. Dani thought maybe she was an old victim coming back because she got raped again. Dani just pushed those thoughts to the back of her mined and began to work again.

Olivia knocked on Don Cragnes door waiting to be let in then she herd him say "come in". Olivia slowly entires and looks at Don she is afraid of what he is going to think seeing her there.

Don looked up and was pleasantly surprised to see Olivia. He got up and gave her a hug. then he sat on the edge of his desk and asked if Olivia wanted to sit down but she said she was fine standing.

Olivia when did you get back!

A few days ago.

And 1PP didn't send me message you were back. I am sorry but we don't have any room for here right know since they sent out Dani to fill in for you. I can send her out but it would hard to find he a new home.

Olivia looked out the window and saw Elliot leaning in close to Dani the way he used to do with her. She felt hurt but did not want to show it so she turns around.

No don't its ok. I came here to tell you that I am not ready to come back to work.

Don nodded and said ok and then asked her when she would be coming back all she said was that she does not know.

She turned to leave out the side door but Don stopped her.

Don't you want to say hello to Fin,Munch,and how about you partner Elliot?

Olivia thought for a minute she wanted to say no so badly but the pleading look in his eyes made her give in.Don and her walk out of his office right when Fin and Munch walked into the squad room. Munch was the first one to notice Olivia and her stop dead in his tracks because he did not believe she looked different.

Liv?

Hey Minch how you been!

Munch ran over to her and hugged her she was a little shocked at first but then she hugged him back. That is when Fin walked over to her and hugged her.

Her Baby-girl how have you been. I missed you!

I am good and I miss you guys a lot to.

Elliot finally look up from his desk turns around saw her standing there talking. He was so surprised he had missed her so much all he did was think about her. He was so happy that she was back this was her home and he need to tell her that and that he loved her.