Chapter 19

Penelope p.o.v

"You go back to Mystic Falls. Niklaus and I have some exploring to do." I told Kol who was sitting in the drivers seat of our car.

Niklaus was standing behind me, nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"Exploring together?" Kol smirked.

"I love exploring. Can I j-" I cut him off.

"Go away." I shouted and that caused him to laugh loudly.

"See you later brother." Niklaus said and we both watched as Kol drove away. "What now love?" He whispered in my ear.

My wolf possessiveness is still there but not as much determine to lay with her mate.

"Now we go shopping." I smirked inwardly laughing at his befallen face.

"Don't worry sweetheart, it will be fun." I cooed while secretly grabbing his hand and then vamp speeding towards the city.

Niklaus groaned annoyed at our destination but I ignored him and pulled him into the store where almost every female worker snapped their head our way and gawked to the sight of Niklaus.

I possessively wrapped my arm around his waist and glared at everyone.

A perky female worker with blond hair and an extremely tight uniform came over to us, No. Came over to Niklaus, and smiled.

"Welcome to forever 21. How may I help you?" She asked

"Go quit your job." Niklaus compelled her and then the girl walked straight out of the glass door without looking back.

I hit his chest pretending to be angry with him but since he knew me inside out, Niklaus just laughed and placed a kiss on my forehead.

" You stay in the man's corner while I shop." I said while pointing to the area where I saw men sitting down.

" you can't be serious?" Niklaus glared at the area.

"Don't be so sour. Maybe you will make a friend." I joker then walked away giving him no chose but to go to the corner.

After picking 5 dresses, two scarves and two sweaters. 'Done' I thought proud of my choices.

I walked towards the cashier that was empty and rest my stuff on the counter.

Behind it was a grumpy looking Barbie who glared at all my items she scanned.

"127.39." She spat

"Is there a problem?"

"Yea there is. My shift ended 30 minutes ago, and the next cashier won't come over because she's too busy flinging herself at the blond hottie in the back." She complained.

'Can't be my Niklaus.' I kept on repeating as I turned around and marched towards the two.

Niklaus looked bored as the girl hung on to his arm, but when he raised his eyes to mine it became amused.

"Excuse me, sweetheart." I said while tapping her shoulder. Rolling her eyes, she turned to me.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" She hissed.

"Is your parents alive?"

"No"

"Have any siblings?"

"No. Are you done stalking me now?!" She said.

"Go to the pet store and get yourself a puppy. Raise it to adulthood and love it. Then I want you to kill it and then afterwards I want you to remember this conversation." I compelled her.

She repeated everything I said and began leaving the store.

"Wait, be a darling and put these in my car. Remember to place the keys inside the tire rim." I compelled her again and handed her my shopping bags and one of the keys to the car that Kol was driving back to mystic falls, she will have a long way to go.

Grabbing Niklaus by his arm, I pulled us out of the store and into an abandon alley where I pulled him into the wall and trapped him there using my body.

"Mine.' I whispered into his neck and started to lightly place kisses on it.

Niklaus growled and slipped his hands under my shirt where he gripped my bare waist.

Using this as a distraction, I grew out my hybrid teeth and bit into his neck and began drinking.

Niklaus gasp in pain but in seconds he was groaning in pleasure.

I gripped his short curly hair as the all-powerful hybrid trembled under me.

It wasn't too long after the pleasure became too much and Niklaus pushed me off him causing me to stumble back.

" let's go home Penelope."

At least five comments for the next update. And don't just write 'Please update', I need inspiration guys.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

SHARE!!

FOLLOW!!