Chapter One: My Face

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Groaning, I continued to slap the living daylights out of my alarm clock.

Bee-. Oh. Yeah.

I, Azana Smaoen Drein ( I literally looked at my sink and came up with this), Has finally slapped the snooze button.

With an unsatisfying crack of my spine and me groaning more, I sat up, running my hand through my tangled, messy silver locks. I turned my head to the huge mirror, seeing my reflection just watching me.

She had on her plaid knee length skirt, white button up shirt, navy blue tie and her black blazer with the school symbol on the right breast pocket. Her hair was tied up to a high ponytail and she looked at me with a ugly grin.

She was in bed, same position as me, running her hand on her stomach. I guess she was hungry. I didn't care, but I had to. In this world, you have to take care of your reflection. Other wise if they died, same fate for you.

I got up, looking at my white bathrobe, hanging on the edge of my bed. My eyes happened to tilt towards the way to Azzy #2. She had a demanding look on her face and she was angrily mouthing something I couldn't make out, pointing to her stomach over and over again. I guess the shower would have to wait. ( I don't know why I'm complaining, but I'm soooooooooooo hungry!!)

My roommate, Harper,  sat up groaning, and turned to me.

"Azana? What are you doing? Does Azzy #2 want something?"