First Day

I had just gotten to school when I saw the most handsome boy there. He had shaggy brown hair, and baby blue eyes. He was standing around with an attractive blonde boy, but I liked the brunette more.

"W-who's that?" I asked Cadenza. She looked up from her schedule, looking in the direction I was looking. She turned to me and gave me a smirk.

"That's my brother Laurance. Why?" She asked, giving a sly smirk.

I blushed wildly. "Because I-I want to meet new people!" I covered up the real reason. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my wrist, pulling me toward him.

"Laurance!" She yelled. His head snapped in our direction. His eyes looked at Cadenza first, but shifted onto me. His eyebrows raised and his mouth slightly hung open. Is he- is he checking me out?

"H-hi Cadenza." His eyes didn't leave from me. "Who's y-your friend?" His head snapped towards her as he shoved his hands in his pockets. He still glanced at me a few times.

"Oh! That's why I came over here! Chloe, meet Laurance! Laurance, this is Chloe!" She said cheerfully. He held out his hand.

"N-nice to meet you." He said, turn in a slight shade of pink.

"N-Nice to meet you too!" I said, taking his hand and shaking it. There was an awkward silence after that.

"My name's Garroth!" The blonde boy yelled, smiling.

"Hi Garroth!" I yelled back. We all laughed slightly as a few students looked at us.

"W-well, it's been nice meeting you all, but um.... I-I think I'm gonna find my locker." I said, starting to walk away.

"Wait!" Laurance said, walking up to me. "Let me help you. Do you have your schedule?"

"Oh. Yeah." I grabbed it out of my pocket and handed it to him. He took it in his hands, looking down at it. He glanced up at me, biting his lip before looking back down at the sheet.

"Well, your locker is a row away from mine and Garroth's. Your homeroom is with me and Garroth, and you also have a class with Cadenza, a class with Garroth, two classes with Dante and Travis, and two classes with me!" He said carefully observing my schedule while smiling. He looked up at me, still smiling.

"Who are Travis and Dante?" I asked.

"Some friends of mine." He replied before standing up straight.

"Shall we go, m'lady?" He asked dorkily, holding out his arm and doing an eyebrow dance. I giggled, putting my arm in his and we entered the school. I got a few hate stares and I have no idea why.

"Here's you locker!" He said, stopping me in front of a greenish locker.

"Thank you, kind sir!" I said, bowing. He chuckled.

"And mine is just right," he jogged to the left about ten feet. "Here!" He smiled at me.

"Cool!" I said, smiling at him. I opened my backpack, putting my books inside my locker. He walked back over to me.

"So, you wanna find Dante and Travis so you can meet them?" He asked.

"Sure!" I replied. We started walking down the hall when a girl with pink hair put her head in between Laurance and I. She rested her hand on my shoulder and his. "NEW SHIP!" She screamed, smiling. Then she ran away.

"Uhm... what was that?" I asked. He shrugged as we kept walking. After a minute or two, a white haired boy with emerald eyes came up behind me. He grabbed my hand and spun me around, kissing my hand.