Prologue Two?

Lucas sighed as he looked out the small bedroom window that he had, seeing the downpour of rain. He hated storms, especially thunderstorms, so today was gonna be great.

He got up, out of his bed, and stretched Attempting to pop his back and neck. He went through the laundry basket attempting to find his San Diego sweater and his blue skinny jeans. Throwing them on quickly and taking a look at his hair.. He just threw on a bennie to cover the mess and smiled. Unfortunately though he couldn't find his shoes or socks and the only one close enough to his shoe size in his house was his mother.

Slowly he came out of his room and across the hall to his parents room, knocking quietly as possible but the small annoying dogs went off, alerting his sleeping mother and half awake father that someone was outside the door. Lucas carefully opened the door -like it would break if he opened it normally- and  kept his gaze down at his feet. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.."

His father grunts and waves him off, Lucas quickly grabbed the socks he needed from his moms dresser and black hightops from her closet before running off, out of the room. He quickly pulled them on, along with his jacket, before grabbing his bag and umbrella and rushing out the door into the dark. He blasted music so he wouldn't hear the cracks of thunder, on his way to the trax stop.