Undeniable [1]

A/N: OHAI! Whats up y'all. Omg wow I'm already coming off as annoying. Okay, just saying this now, I DO NOT HATE ANDREA. I love her. This is just a fan fic I wanted to write, because all the others weren't all that great. And this is an AU which means none of it is real, and it is all FAKE. Their personalities are really different, which is weird for me to write, but that will change eventually. Anyway hope you guys like it. comment/vote/fan (sorry for any mistakes, it's not edited yet.)

~Smashie~

Chapter One (EDITED)

Rickys P.O.V.

Poor Kian. Andrea just left the house, after rudely breaking up with Kian. I sit here rubbing his back, trying everything to console him.

That's not the only thing I'm trying everything to do. I'm giving my everything to not kiss him right now.

He looks so vulnerable, and open for the taking. Now there is nothing left in my way. No girl who he 'loves.' Nothing standing in my way.

"It'll be okay Kian. Time heals. I promise." I tell him, as he sobs loudly.

"No it won't Ricky! Andrea was the only thing that I cared about. She meant so much to me." a loud cry echoed through the house.

I'm the only one who knows about the situation at the moment. All the boys left to give him and Andrea alone time, but I got back as soon as she left.

Almost as if fate was reading my thoughts, the other two boys, Connor and JC, walk in to see Kian and I on the couch.

They both rush to his side. I notice they stay quiet not asking why he's crying. I assume they're doing this because they know what's going on.

Kian's crying stops after about 20 minutes. After his breathing pattern returns to normal, Connor starts asking the details.

"Why did she do it Kian?" Connor interrogates.

"She didn't say why." Kian replies shakily.

I can hear the lie in his voice. He isn't telling the truth.

"Guys it's best if we just let him cope with things. Why don't you go up to your room Kian?" I suggest, knowing that was the only way I could be alone again.

He nods, and says, "Can you come with Ricky?"

I tell him yes, and we walk to his room.

"Why did she really break up with you?" I ask as soon as his door is shut.

"I can't." he says shamefully.