You didn't

Red's POV

" 'GET BACK HERE SANS!!' I heard boss yell. He is holding a beer bottle and I can tell he's drunk. Boss is meaner than usual when drunk, so I hide in the forest until it dies down, but this time the boss caught me. 'SANS YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I CATCH YOU!!!' The word 'dead' stood out to me. Would he really kill me? He has beat me before but never enough to even half my HP. This might have even been just a drunk act but I got scared anyway. Normally I just sit at a log that has a bunch of moss on it, but we passed that a long time ago. 'YA KNOW WHAT SANS I KNOW THAT YOU WILL COME BACK!' With that he walked off. I was very tempted to go back to Papyrus but I decided against it. That's when I ran into you." I finished my story then put my head in my hands, expecting Stretch to leave me.
"W-Wow... that's... harsh..." Stretch said, why is he still here?
"Why are you still here? Don't you think that... That I is some sort of.. I dunno... A delenquint?" I want to know, I love him but he would never accept my feelings...
"I'm here because I love you." And with that I ran. No hesitation I just bolted out of the house, into the town and into the forest.

Stretch's POV

What did I do? Was it... OOHHH! It must have been because of the whole 'I love you' thing. Damn now I gotta go find 'em.

(Audible crying cuz I don't know how the fuck I'm supposed to do that without sounding extremely fuckin' cheesy) "huh?" I hear crying from behind a bush. I walk up to it, lo and behold there is Red. "Hey bud? You a'ight?" (You a'ight? You a'ight son? Yoo I just picked up these new sho-- I'm not gonna go there I'm not gonna make sam too gangster. Yo what up b-boy my name is sam and I'm ready for some ham. Can you pass that fuckin' ham Pam, cuz I swear I'm ready to go BAM! [if you get this referance I fucking love you])

Red's POV

"Hey bud? You a'ight?" I hear Stretch say as he sits next me. "Erm.." Is all I can mutter through my tears. "Red, come on, you can talk to me..." "I-Is it true?" I say looking up at him. "If I know what you are talking about, then yes." He gives me a warm smile. "Y-you really do l-l-love m-me?" "Yes Red. I really do love you." "I love ya too" I say under my breath. "What was that?" Stretch says putting a hand behind his non-existent ear, I giggle. "I said I love ya too, ya doof." I playfully push his arm. He looks back at me with a fake hurt look on his face. "I'm the doof?" He askes. "Ya you're the doof, ya doof." He puts an arm around me and we carry on going back and forth calling each other a doof in different ways.

AND DONE!! I hope you like it and if you do please vote and comment! I love hearing feedback from you people. And if you get the referance again I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Tbh that needs so much more attention then it gets. BTW please go check out WrenVix and LydTheSquid on YouTube!