Fireback

Dustins Pov 

In the last few weeks, Life was slowly getting back to normal. 

Well except for Wills whole 'I can read minds thing', but besides that everything was mostly normal. 

Today was dungeons and dragons day, everyone in our gang was excited about it. Mostly because Mike had gotten new monsters and he had spent a whole week making this campain. A whole week of NOT obsessing over Eleven. That's unheard of for him.

I was thinking about this on the way to my house to pick up a couple things before the campain. I was pedaling pretty fast until i crashed into the Mouthbreather.

"Watch it, Fag!" Troy yelled. {side note: As a Pansexual, I HATE using this word; However the eighty was EXTREMLY homophobic so that is why the word is used.}

"Who you calling Fag, Mouthbreather!" I shot back. But i don't think he heard me,as he was riding away.

I was on the ground, my head hurt but it wasn't unbearible.

I heard a scream and i immeadiatley stood up. It got louder and Louder as i got closer to it. 

It was CastleByer, or at least its remains. i searched and searched but found nothing. Anthor scream came from behind me. i turn around.

And standing there (inside a tree) was eleven.

I ran towards the tree. "DUSTIN!" She shouted. i was suprised she could even say my name. I was grabbing at the tree trying to free her. I was punching, kicking,karate choppin, kung fu fighting this tree. 

"I promise i'll get you out!" I said.

"Orcus." She replied. 

"what?"

"Chasing. GO." And with that she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will probably edit this soon. But i owe everyone a real chapter so here you go!

Word count:282

Comment

Vote 

Share

Follow

Love y'all!