48

"hey, open up!"

"who the hell is that, it's two o'clock in the morning!"

"just open the fucking door!"

"...liam, is that you?"

"just let me in, fuck."

a confused man was pushed out of the doorframe as liam stormed inside, going straight to the computer and pointing to it.

"start it up."

"what, liam, what the fuck?"

"i said, start it up! c'mon, hurry!"

"liam! it's been years! i hardly know you anymore! if you're gonna show up at my house at this time of day, you could have at least called!"

"i didn't have your number! and like you said, it's been years! and you probably wouldn't have heard your phone ringing anyway, i know you're a heavy sleeper. why did we lose touch, anyway?"

"well, because...you went fucking insane liam, that's why! you scared me! you still do! seriously, just get out of my house."

"i need you! i need you to do this for me! c'mon, please, i know you're good at this stuff."

"good at what?"

"zayn, you know what. please, mate, c'mon."

"no. i stopped meddling myself in that kind of nonsense ages ago. just get out of my house, before i call the police."

"if you call the police, i'll fucking kill you."

zayn was most definitely right. liam was insane, and he became very aware of this fact when a gun was pulled from his jacket, pointing it towards the half-asleep, half-naked man. zayn's eyes widened, suddenly much more awake, as liam's trembling fingers hovered over the trigger.

"okay, okay, shit, what do you want me to do?"

zayn scrambled over to the desktop, turning it on in a rush, not caring what liam wanted, as long as he was left alive when he finished doing whatever liam wished him to do.

"i need you to find a man for me. his name is harry styles."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

yay zayn's chapter of fame

im not gonna make an edit for this bc im lazy

qotc: what would you have done if you were in zayn's position?

please vote and comment :)