Chapter 1 {Someone Aesthetic}

{Shove memes up my ass and call me your normie whore, because you're about to jump off a bridge here just in a second <3 dat boi is human by the way, just to be kind of realistic and I would name my kid boi but that'd make me seem like a meme addict so were gonna call this boi... Stephenboi. Cause fuck it.}

 You were walking to the bus stop. You had school today, and you just didn't want to deal with anyone's shit today. Today was just going to be another day, nothing new unless someone decides to put on an exciting show and shoot up the fucking school. 

You smiled to yourself. When you arrived at your bus stop you immediately noticed that there was someone new. He wore a green shirt and skinny jeans and the same green frog beanie, and you just had to look at that thicc ass. He stood out from the emo kids who wore black every day. 

He was the definition of aesthetic. 

A few minutes later the same old and broken down bus came. The bus driver was a fat middle aged woman who reeked of smoke. She was strict but she was cool sometimes. Some people rumored that she and the janitor were fucking in the back of the bus. 

She was lonely so who wouldn't just say fuck it let's go fuck in a school bus. 

You walked into the bus, people just staring at you as you walked past, you really wanted to shout 'the fuck do you want peasants?' It bothered you when people just stared for no fucking reason at all. 

You sat in an empty seat and looked out the window. No one ever sat with you unless there were no seats then they'd complain about it. You didn't know why you never talked. You just assumed that everyone hated you and it was because you were ugly. But everyone was ugly, their judgment is ugly, their personalities, their stupid horse ass face- 

You were brought out of your thoughts as someone sat next to you. It was the green boy. His unicycle was in the isle, he obviously had no fucks given. You smiled slightly at him when he made eye contact with you. You turned back looking out the window. You didn't want to bother him anyway. 

"Hi." You heard him awkwardly say. You looked at him,"Um.. Hi." You said back to him, you were confused on why he would talk to you or even sit by you. 

"So um.. What is this school like, considering I am new..." He asked. Your smile slightly faded. 

"Well if you want an honest answer then, it's complete shit." You replied to him. 

"Oh. Seems lit then." He said with a cheeky ass grin. "Kill yourself, who the fuck uses lit." You said trying to hold back a laugh. "Oh, then should I use fire?" Who the fuck is this guy, and where has he been all my crippling life. 

"No just no." You laughed. "What's your name?" He asked you. "(Y/N), what is yours-" The bus came to a hard stop. You were at school already. "My name is Stephenboi." He replied. You waited till everyone was off the bus, and so did he. 

He got up and you waited for him to go but he was trying to be some kind of gentlemen,"This way m'meme." He failed to try to tip his frog beanie like a fuckboy fedora. You rolled your eyes and got up and walked off the bus with him. 

"So, can you show me to my classes or do I have to be thirty minutes late to every class trying to find it." He asked, this was like some fictional dream or some shit. "Um, I would rather have you be late." You said jokingly.

"Rude. I would rather have you show me to my class so I can make you late if we don't have the same class or classes." He sarcastically said. 

You smiled, "I was just joking, I will show you around but if it's not a class I have then I'm just shoving your thick ass in the room." You said entering the building, waiting in line to sign in.