╸DATE BY THE LAKE

A friendly reminder from your self-conscience, Wesley: DO NOT SCREW THIS UP. DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR CRAZY CHAPS. DO NOT BE AN IDIOT. BE A GENTLEMAN.

It's okay. You got this.

You
Got
This

Just make xvictoireweasley happy, it'll be alright.

Wesley soothed out the ends of his polo, he looked at himself in the mirror, calming himself, trying not to freak out. "It's okay, you got this, handsome. You got this." he said as he winked at himself.

He grabbed his wand and hid it somewhere in his back pocket, then grabbed the flowers he got earlier. He walked towards the door, heading out. Walking in the hallway he heard familiars laughs. Of course, it's his crazy chaps. He needed to get away from them for a while. If they see him like this, so neat and so nice, they'd tease him and remember tonight was his scheduled date with Sebastian's sister. He didn't actually tell them where he thought would be the nice place to go on a first date with Victoire Weasley but he knows they'll found out soon.

Wesley wanted to surprise Vic by picking her up on her dorm, he thought that would be a nice start and walk together to the Lake. His chaps were getting near. He tried to walk fast and not run. One of them spotted him and shouted, "Oi, Wesley! Wesley! Wesley!" it sounds like they've been drinking butterbeers. He decided to not turn around and ignore them for now, continuing to walk casually. May Merlin bless Wesley's soul.

/ i know, horrible writing ;-; what matter is that this date happens now >.>