chapter 3

>*A picture of what Lillian and Alec would look like above*<

After brunch we head to the park next to the Institute where Lillian can get pushed on a swing by Alec till their hearts content. "Mommy, come play with us!" Lillian yelled from across the park from where she and Alec at the swing set. "Mommy's tired sweety!" I yelled in reply before Lillian laughed at something Alec said. Alec then ran to me, throwing me over his shoulder before going back to Lillian with me on his shoulder. Lillian was giggling so much, it was like her giggles were contagious.

We called Magnus to come and watch her while we went to investigate some demon activity by the park. "Alec, do you feel like you know her, because I do." I asked him as we stepped off of the Institute's front steps. "Yeah, I do." He answered honestly while looking at me, "She does have your facial structure," Alec mummbled thinking I couldn't hear him but I did. "She has your hair color and your eyes." I said to him, making him realiz that I heard him.

"I hope we have more than one child in the future, I wouldn't want her to be an only child." Alec teased me just as we reached the park. I gaped at him before giving him a peck on the lips. "Me too." I giggled before we started to look around. "Do you Maryse lied to us just to get us away from Lillian?" I asked as we found nothing. "Yeah." Alec said before he ran ahead of me back to the Institute. "I ran afer him, hoping that Maryse didn't do anything foolish.

"LILLIAN!" I screamed as I saw Alec fight 3 shadowhunters away from her. "Mommy!" She cried before she tried to run from Maryse. "Let go of my daughter!" I yelled at Maryse before I started to fight her as Magnus portaled away with Lillian for her safety. After 2 hours me and Alec had beaten everyone including his mother. "I feel like we've done." Alec said before he came over to me. "Me too." I said before he crashed his lips against mine. After we kissed really quick, he asked Magnus where he took Lillian. "They're at his loft," he said in sigh of relief before he grabbed my hand. I portaled us to Magnus's loft, we arrived 3 seconds later. "Lillian!" I screamed as we entered the loft, seeing Lillian playin with Magnus. "Mommy! Daddy!" Lillian screamed before she ran into my arms after I knelt down on my knees. She ran into my arms, grabbing tiny fistfuls of my hair before I stood up. Alec wrapped both of his arms around the both of us.

"Now, that's a beautiful sight to see." Magnus said as we both kissed Lillian on each cheek. "Thank you, Magnus." I said as a single tear leaked down my cheek. "Your welcome Biscuit." He said as he wiped my tear away. "Let's go home," Alec said as he tightened his grip on us before we left Magnus's loft.  2 hours later when we were in our room, Lillian was passed out on the bed. "We should have Magnus babysit more, she's so cute when she's sleeping." I stated before I went to the bathroom to change into my night clothes. Just as I was about to shut the door, Alec walks walks in with a smile on his face.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked in a whisper cause Lillian was just in the other room. "This," Alec says before he grabbs the back og my thighs, lifting me up against him. I wrap my legs around his waist before he sets me on the bathroom counter. "We can't she's in the other room." I manage to say in between kisses but that didn't phase Alec one bit. "So don't scream." He said in a low growl before he crashed his lips against mine, kissing me like he couldn't live without it. I tangle my fingers in his hair before he rips my shirt in half. He pulls me closer, his hands under my shirt as he kisses down my neck.

"Mommy?" I hear Lillian. "We have to stop." I whisper to Alec before he sets me back on my feet. "We will finish this later." Alec said into my ear before he goes to check on Lillian. I change into my night shirt and short shorts just before I hear Alec reading her a bed time story. When I come in the bedroom, I see Alec laying on the bed with one arm behind his head and the other hand covering Lillian's back as she laid on his chest. I notice that I must have ripped his shirt when we were kissing cause he was shirtless. Lillian had her fists tangled in his chest hair as she slept. I grabbed my sketch book and a couple of pencils before I crawled into bed beside of them. About 20-30 minutes of drawing, I look up to see that Alec has fallen asleep with the book beside of him and his hand covering Lillian's entire back.

After I finish my drawing 20 minutes later I get off the bed, putting my stuff on the desk before I move the book that Alec was reading to Lillian. The book he was reading to her was the prophecy of the 1st original shadowhunter couple. I smiled down at Alec before i put the book on top of my sketch book. I slide back into bed, scooting closer to Alec and Lillian. Alec must have sensed me because he moved his left arm so that it was around me and his other one was still on Lillian. I fell alseep with a huge smile on my face after I kissed Alec on the neck and Lillian on the forehead.