"Why Me" - Chapter 1

“Hey, same tomorrow?”

“Sorry, Cal you know I don’t do twice in row with benifriends.”

I threw on my faded skinny jeans with an 80’s hippie tank top and blue and black convos to pull my outfit together. Now time for my hair. I walked over to Cal’s (Short for Calvin) conjoined bathroom and fingered through my hair. Hey, having fun is no problem but the after mess is one big clean up.That is why I leave it to the boys. I Skipped out Calvin’s 2 story suburban house and hopped in my Imperial blue metallic 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible. I left in my usual routine. A taunt and tease to keep them waiting till next time. I turn on Highland Avenue heading home.

See you can call me a slut, skank, player, whore, b*tch, whatever the hell it is, just stay out of my face. Oh sorry, I forgot to be the polite, super happy girl that I’m not. I’m Nevaeh Tnes Slegna (it means Heaven sent angels).Calvin is just one of the reasons the most envious girls in high school give me these nicknames. I have half the student body of boys wrapped around my fingers. Technically its lips, but who cares. I’m not the preppy cheerleader in high school with the perfect quarterback boyfriends, where I go things change. Yes, I’m popular and all but for me it’s the carefree life. The hippies look, convos, pump heels, signed band and artist tees. Yup, my kind of scene and thing. The Preppy and Jockey kids were under me when it came to The Popular Pyramid, which I don’t give crap about. I wasn’t always like this, not care free nor as many guys I have now, it was just one. But Stacy Richardson, the Preppy and Jockey group leader, ruined it all but not now.

“Mom I’m home!” I shouted through the office door.

“OK, sweety, your father and I are in the bedroom packing we got a last minute call from another investor out in Bosnia that’s interested.”

My parents are business owners of a large traveling agency, so I basically grew up on my own. As long report cards come in and I have straight A’s they don’t care.

“Wat eves. Seal the deal!” I shouted with fake enthusiasm.

“There are order-in pamphlets on the fridge for dinner or go out with your friends. Whatever floats your boat.”

Of course.

I quickly dialed Jessie and Daniel (my hilarious gay best friend that I always bring along) so we can get me some blueberry pancakes at Waffle House. Yay!

                It only took 37 minutes exactly to have both of them at my house with overnight bags that could last a week. Of course being fully blooded teenager they wanted to throw a party. Like I said my parents don’t care and I have the money to get maids service, but right now all I want is my Blueberry waffles, and being my loving friends they decided to blackmail me. Yes I know I have a car but how can I get to it if I’m tied down. So now I am strapped to my dining room table chair.

“We go to Waffle House, we have a party. We don’t, we torture you and still have a party.” Daniel said in a sexy voice attempting blackmail. I know, I know he is gay but gosh dang it he is one of the sexiest guys I have met that puts themselves to total waste. He did promise though that he would give me a chance at it. I have been told I am beyond turning a gay man straight but I don’t think he wants to let that life go just yet.

 (Author’s note: I just have to say to all my GAY readers this is not in anyways meant to be offensive I don’t quite believe in your ways but I love all of you. I want you to just know that and what I wrote earlier I believe should actually be taken as a compliment. Hey you’re wanted from both sexes if you think of it that way. J Anyways …….)

“Guys I just want to go. I don’t feel like a party and Spring Break is coming up soon can’t you wait until then?” I pleaded

“NO WAY” Jessie practically demanded

“Why not I promise we’ll go somewhere special and I’ll pay all cost.”

“You already promised, and you’re going to live up to it anyways.”Daniel chimed in.

“D*mn my kind *ss self.” I muttered under my breath.

They laughed like everything was right in the world which obviously meant there was a party at my place tonight. Great.

Yay! That was my first ever chapter to my first ever book. I’m new to this, I’m always the reader so I’mma depend on ya’ll to help me out. Thanks for your time and reading my book. Love you all! Never Failing! ;p