- five -

Y/N got back to her hotel as soon as possible only to find her friends walking around the tiny room, biting her nails furiously.

"YAH ARE YOU CRAZY WHY DIDNT YOU CALL TO TELL ME WHERE YOU WERE ???" Lucy screamed while shaking Y/N's shoulders.

"I'm sorry Lucy... But I was rather... busy and I completely lost track of time"

Lucy's face totally changed, she previously had an angry/scared look, but now, she was wearing a smirk and her left eyebrow was up.

"Let me guess, you were with that pretty Beach/barista boy right ?" She didn't let her the time to answer and kept going "Okay so I want to know everything, I deserve it you almost gave me a heart attack!"

They both laughed at the remark before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

She spent at least an hour explaining everything, how she told him about her soulmate, how much she learnt about him and how much she felt good listening to him, looking at him.

Lucy was happy for her friend, it was a long time since she saw her smiling like this while talking about a boy.

The last thing Y/N said before falling asleep made her friend smile even more :

"I don't want that fucking soulmate, I want him"

Everyday she would do the same routine, she will wake up, dress nicely, go to his coffee shop, order a coconut coffee with a French toast for breakfast, she will sit down at the same table everyday with her friend, where she can clearly see him doing his work and where they can exchange smiles freely. A week after the routine, Jimin gave her his number, finally ready to take whatever their relation was to the next step. The week after, Jimin asked Jungkook what he was supposed to do, he wanted to take her on a date so badly, but there was her friend Lucy always with her, and he wasn't really an experienced guy when it comes to dating, since he always thought it would just go smoothly with his soulmate, like everything was meant to be and that he wouldn't have to try anything because he knew she would like him no matter what.

"Personally hyung, I think the best thing to do is to meet her at the beach, because it's where you both met for the first time, if she likes cheesy stuff prepare a picnic or something, if not, then just go straight to the point, you tell her you like her, and I'm sure she likes you back, I mean, she comes everyday to the coffee just to see you..."

"I'm not even a whisper in his mind, yet he's the screaming in mine.."

She started to wonder. Yes he gave her his number, but since then nothing really big happened, she came everyday to see him, but beside giving her her coffee and her toast he doesn't do anything.

"I wish you knew what you mean to me and how your name plays in my head like a song on repeat when I try to sleep at night" she murmured looking at his name on her phone, wanting more than anything to text him.

She was in a restaurant with her friend, busy eating her delicious pasta, when she noticed something on her hand.

A line. A little messy black line. And then another, and another. She went straight to the bathroom, and tried to take it off with a bit of soap, but of course, it wouldn't go away...

She was about to go back to her table when her phone rang, to notice her that she just got a new text

"I just finished my shift, meet me at the beach in 10"

It was him, finally he was texting her, finally he wanted to meet her alone again.

She quickly got off the bathroom, dropped some bills on her table before leaving the restaurant, leaving her friend clueless and alone.

He was already there, waiting for her. He was checking everything, if his hair was nice, if his clothes were alright, if-

"What the fuck?!" He swore, seeing the black lines on his hand, making it look dirty.

He checked inside his jeans pockets and found a black marker. Jungkook's black marker, the one he usually use to take orders. That's at that exact moment that Jimin realized he accidentally wore Jungkook's pants.

"Well, it's too late to go back anyways". He tought.

10 minutes, nothing. 20 minutes, nothing. He started thinking, "When is she leaving ? She didn't leave yet, she would have told me.. What if she's lost ? Or maybe something happened to her ?!"

He started to panic, walking around the beach non-stop while trying to find excuses for her delay.

He was about to text her, when he saw her arriving, running toward him screaming apologizes while gasping for air.

When she got close to him, she instinctively hide her hand in the back pocket of her shorts.

"H-Hi, I'm so sorry, I was in a restaurant far away from here, but I ran as fast as possible to get here on tim-"

He put his clean hand on her shoulder to shush her.

"It's okay, I would have wait all night to see you anyways"

They both smiled at the cheesiness of the boy.

Not wanting to make things awkward with a blank, Jimin didn't loose any time and started.

"So I wanted to see you because I have something to tell you..." He started getting anxious more and more each seconds, but somehow he still managed to continue :

"Do you ever just crave someone's presence ? Like you would literally be happy just sitting next to them. It could be completely silent and it would be completely magical to be here with them. What I mean is... Forget all the cheesy butterfly thing, I feel the whole entire zoo inside me when you're here with me Y/N... I fell in love with you, I don't know how, I don't know why, I just did." He started rubbing his neck, and looking down, scared to see her reaction, but he continued nonetheless.

"That night at the beach, I caught you staring, but you caught me staring back, and-"

She cut him off, making him look at her with big eyes, full of apprehension..

"Kiss the hell out of me Jimin"

And he kissed her like her lips were air, and he couldn't breath.