EPILOGUE

Him again

Him again. She sighed out loud with her eyes closed when she felt his hand tease her curves once again, for the nth time.

- Raman, please. I want to sleep. Let me na..Its only been a few hours we slept.

She mumbled in her sleep tossing and turning his way. His smile widened as he watched her cuddled into the sheets, the glow of their love making evident on her face. The ruffled hair, the content smile adorning her face, the hand wrapped around him, he wished the time would stop and he could stare at her forever. His hand on her so curves had just moved when he saw her snuggling deeper into the sheets leaving him chuckling. She didn't miss that, the next second he saw her throwing the sheet off her face and looking at him with a pout, accusingly.

- Don't do that, it makes me want to kiss you again.

He said pecking her lips lightly.

- I am sleepy Raman, sleep for sometime.

- You sleep, i prefer watching you sleep. Seeing that glow on your face, your hair sprawled over my arm, feeling your soft skin, i would rather do that.

He said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. She blushed hearing his words and grabbed his hand away from her skin.

- But you are a not letting me sleep.

She gestured towards his hand pulling it out the sheets. He looked at their entwined hands and smiled naughtily at her.

- Really.? Does that tease you.?

- More than you can imagine.

She said with a small smile reading his naughty expressions.

- I like the sound of that Madrasan.

His hand had just moved towards the only place interesting him when she hissed lightly making him stop.

- What is it Ishita.? Does it hurt.?

She watched as his face fell and his hand came up to cup her cheek.

- No. Just a little sore because a certain someone chose to have them for the night.

Her words made him laugh loudly earning a him whack on his arm. Taking her hand in her his, he pinned them to her sides hovering over her.

- Certain someone is it.? Well then let this certain someone leave you sore all over.

His lips came down on her, pressing onto them firmly, grabbing a passionate kiss. Feeling her running out of air he pulled back and tightened his hold on her hand.

- Wife, tell me something. How much would you rate last night.?

- What kind of a question is that Raman.? It was obviously the best night of my life. I couldn't have been happier..I was with you, in your arms..

She said with a smile on her face, the blush creeping up her cheeks and the love shimming in her eyes. For a moment he lost himself in those deep eyes before snapping back and glaring at her.

- Madrasan, why do you always get senti.? You just need a reason to go all sentimental and ruin the fun. I am seriously asking you, rate our performance. My performance.

She narrowed her eyes at him, he was still smiling down at her.

- Fine. Ill give you 3. Happy.? Now let me sleep.

- 3 on 5.? What.? Why..

She laughed as he saw his expressions changing from a victorious one to a horror one.

- Who said its on 5..Its on 10.

The smirk on her face drained the color off his face. His brain immediately became alerted at the score she gave and he ended up pushing her more into the mattress pressing himself more into her.

- You seem to have lost it Ishita.. You are rating the first time you had sex with your husband, not some lame TV show. What does a 3 on 10 mean.?

He said glaring down at her making her laugh inwardly.

- It means, you have work harder on this dear husband.

She said feigning ignorance. He kept staring at her trying to read through her words when the mocking smile answered it all for him.

- You mean move harder when i am right in there, making love to you.? Why go all the way to play with he words, just say that you want the real thing. I am always ready.

- No that's not that I said..

- Too late now.

He said winking at her and lowering his head into her neck nuzzling her. She squirmed and giggled as his stubble teased her skin but his grip was not on the loosening end. Her body slowly started giving into the hot kisses which he left on her shoulder, her neck getting passionate as he dwelled deeper into the crook of her neck.

- Raman..

She had just whispered his name when she felt him filling her slowly. Her body arched towards his as she felt the pleasure surge through her. He looked at her closed eyes, the pleasure reflecting off her, the entwining of her fingers with his and smiled down at her.

- You will now see what the real working hard is. I want my 1000 on 10 madrasan.

He watched her smile and leaned in. She moaned into his shoulder when she felt him deeper than ever, closer than ever. His hands loosened around her, moving to her waist holding her as hers wrapped around his back, holding him closer just as he did.

- Simmi, where are Raman and Ishita.? Haven't they come down for breakfast yet.?

- Maa, its been more than half an hour since Neelu went to call them. But you should stop bothering about calling them now. Ever since they came back the morning of the night after last week their breakfast and dinner is only in their room.

Simmi had just uttered the words when she felt a small whack on her head. The family burst out laughing, his eyes moved to his wife who stood there looking at the floor, all flushed. It was amazing how she would be the bold one with him but the timid and shy for others. It only made her love her move. She looked up at him and smiled her shy smile making him chuckle.

- Simmi, your loud mouth doesn't look good when its empty. You should talk less and hog on this food more. It will suit you.

No matter how much he tried to hide, she of all the people see the blush on his face though he tried to mask it under his cool attitude. She giggled when she saw him stuff a big piece of the paratha into his sisters mouth to make her quiet. He had just started to take his seat when Romi decided to join the session.

- Bhai, are you sure you need breakfast. i am sure you would have already had yours.

Her eyes widened when saw a few mocking punches being exchanged between the brothers followed by winks. Those were his exact words before they had left their room reeling in the pleasure of their morning love.

The thoughts were still clouding her mind when her eyes caught the grinning face of her husband with a wink. Hiding her smile, she quietly walked into the kitchen knowing this was the only beginning of it all, their love, their happiness ; their small world.