New Beginning ( Part 2)

Please Vote

Comment

Share
____________________________________________________________________________

This is a continuation of the earlier chapter. This chapter will only focus on the love-making scene that I couldn't ELABORATE in earlier one. So as promised this is the MAIN COURSE **wink wink**

Enjoy!!
_____________________________________________________________________________

Daisy's POV

His fingers were firm on my chin, holding my head still as he moved closer to my lips. My heart was hammering in my chest, and I was sure that he could feel it too. The rough pad of his thumb rubbed over my soft lips, and I gasped at the sensation.

Jake leaned forward and landed his lips on mine. His lips were rigid and vigorous against my soft and succulent ones. He kissed me deeper, more passionately thus sending shivers all over my body. Desire lurched through my body as he fondled my br€ast while continuing the process of devouring my lips. I was gasping for air but still wished to continue kissing him, feeling the need to be revel in this sensation.

He pulled me apart and placed his focus on my br€asts. I was trying to get my breathing under controlled while he sucked on my n!pple, pulling it hard and then gently swirling his tongue over the tip. I felt the rasp of his slight stubble against my tender skin and without thinking I pushed my other n!pple forward.

Jake grinned at my action and slowly started to rub his thumb in circular motion on my other n!pple

Harsh pants filled the room and I knew it was coming from me. I moaned and my head moved wildly from left to right trying to please my senses in the lower – at present the neglected region- of my body. My pÜssy pulsed and I tried to squeeze my legs together but Jake's knee stopped me. He bit down on my nipple and I squirmed against him.

"Ahh!!" I screamed.

My fingers were tighten around his neck and my nails gently scratched his skin. It was a chase and slow caresses but yet erotic. In an instant I felt him hardened against me.

Jake chuckled as I push against him to enjoy the feeling on his gigantic c0ck and grind it. He then pushed his knee forward, parting my legs more so that he could easily get access to move freely between my thighs.

"Allow me Angel, to satisfy you," Jake stated

His hands ran up her thighs, his fingers moving closer and closer towards her exposed core. He, then dangerously moved his finger near my pÜssy and then positioned his fingers on my throbbing clįt. My body tightened hard and I felt my muscles starting to cramp. The sensation was intoxicating.

Slowly Jake began to massage his fingers on my clįt, rubbing up and down furiously. His calloused fingers taking me over the edge. He inserted his index finger followed by his middle finger into my c0re. He effortlessly reached my G-sp0t and stroked it.

"Oh God, Jake!!!!," I gasped as he flicked his thumb on my clįt and pulled it sharply.

Jake's POV

I glanced up and stared into the eyes of Daisy. Those green eyes had the power of hypnotizing me every single time I stared into them. Her face was tired from all the exertion that was happening. I was happy that she had enjoyed our little love making session. I wished to continue further but decided against it.

She was still shaking from the aftermath of her 0rgasm.

I grabbed her hand and then gently laid her back on the bed. Her n!pples stood perfectly erect on her chest. Her pÜssy was glistening with all the cum. My fingers itched to hold her narrow waist and pump into her ruthlessly.

But I was not going to be that Bad Boyfriend who didn't care about their girlfriend's needs.

I pulled the comforter over her and was about to turn when daisy grabbed my wrist.

"I thought there was more to it today." Daisy mumbled pleadingly

"There will be much more to it tomorrow and day after that. You are tired Daisy, you need to rest. I can't have S€x with my girlfriend knowing completely well that she might faint any moment, all because of me." I replied

"Fine! So don't have s€x with your girlfriend have s€x with your FIANCÉE. You proposed me tonight saying that you want to be with me during my sorrows, my joyful moments, and hell!! even in my menstrual cycle, so let me be with you too. Tonight and forever. And let me warn you Mister! I am not weak it's just my Fiancé who has this amazing power in his fingers to put me across the edge every single time. So get back to the bed so that you can pound that rock hard c0ck of yours into me numerous times." Daisy replied with a fake pout on her face.

My eyes widened at her reply. Then slowly, the corners of my lips lifted upwards. I grinned at her before answering-

"Okay Mistress! You're wish is my command!" and I bowed in front of her in an animated way.

She giggled and then busted out laughing hysterically.

I pulled her close and groaned into her ear "I love you, daisy."

"I love you too Jake," daisy replied looking into my eyes.

Daisy's POV

I rolled him over to our bed and stranded him, teasing him by rubbing my pÜssy against his hard cock, smearing it with my sticky juices. Then by taking his c0ck in my petite hands, I guided it to the moist soft place between by legs.

I felt his HEAD pressed against the entrance of my slįt. He started moving inside me inch by inch. It was a torturous feeling to take his entire massive c0ck inside me. He rested for a moment making sure that I was comfortable enough to continue.

I smiled at him and nodded my head giving him the affirmation.

He then began to move at a faster rate inside me, squeezing my inside in the process. I began to rock backward and forward on his c0ck earing a moan from him.

I could hear rhythmic sound of his balls slapping my vαginα. Our breathing came in louder and uncontrollable gasp.

My body quivers as I reached my limit and screamed, "OHHH!!! JAKE!!!"

He continued fÜcking me right through my orgasm, watching me squirm as he kept going. I felt him getting closer to exploding into me. My legs were trembling but I kept pumping harder.

As another 0rgasm rolled over me, I let out a hiss and clenched my vαginα tightly around his c0ck.my thighs vibrated harder and I clenched the sheets on the bed.

His hand gripped my waist harder, digging his nails in my skin as he shot bolt after bolt of h0t cum into me. I arched back as I felt his c0ck spasm inside me, pouring his h0t cum deep into the hole.

I was shuddering and moaning and screaming all at the same time.

Jake slowly slid his Dįck out of me and landed on the other side of the bed making sure not to hurt me in the process.

My face was contorted in pain and pleasure. My vαginα walls were throbbing in pain. Eventually I began to breathe more steadily as the final spasm of the orgasm died away.

Jake turned around and rested his forehead on mine. "I am really grateful to have you by my side, baby. I really love you." He whispered, his warm breath caressing her

"I love you too," I replied with my eyes closed and a wide smile on my lips, I inhaled him and let myself fall into deep slumber in the arms of my Fiancé.