chapter 6

I followed Liza . Adrien,Alya and Nino following me . We walked past the ballroom were my birthday coranation would be held . We entered the room . We were greeted by my mother which came to my side as soon as she saw me. She hugged me tightly . I smiled . She smiled back
" Good evening I am queen Bridgette . Marinette's mother." Announced my mother. Adrien,Alya and Nino bowed at her title .
"Mother let me introduce you to my friends"I said respectfully ."this is my lady in waiting , Alya " I announced as Alya took her place by my side . " This is nino" I said pointing towards Nino who was not paying attention." And mother,this is adrien,my boyfriend" I announced has Adrien took my hand .
My mother smiled at me and Adrien warmly .
"Well then, I guess I should call of the bachelor's"my mother said calling lan Wong in .
"Tell all the bachelor's to go home there is no need for them"my mother announced proudly as my farther came in .
"And what do you mean by that dear " my father . He looked past my mother towards me . My farther smiled brightly . I smiled back . He came towards me and hugged me tight.
"Hello farther"I said as soon as we broke the hug .
"Mari,you're back,who are these"my farther said respectfully . Usually my farther is very protective when I'm around boys .
"This is Alya my lady in waiting " I announced looking over to Alya by my side . "This is nino"I said looking behind me finding him with his headphones on . I took a deep breath " daddy this is Adrien my , boyfriend" I announced feeling adrien's grip get a little tighter .My farther looked at Adrien .
"Adrien may I speak to you outside then " my farther said seriously . I looked over to Adrien and nodded. He left the room with my farther . I took my seat on my throne .

Alya and Nino were arguing .
"God. Why are they like this ?" My mother asked .
"You see Alya and Nino were going out but Nino cheated on her with her worst enemy"I explained . My mother looked at me .
"Does Adrien treat you right , darling" my mother asks me sincerely.
"Yeah he does"I said as he and my farther came in . Me,Adrien Talya and Nino were excused from the throne room .
"Well that was fun "I said sarcastically . My friends nodded .
"I'm going to for a swim"I announced"would anyone like to join me"I asked about to enter my chambers . Every nodded and went in their rooms . I got changes into a black cat bikini .

I wrapped a shawl around my body and brought a towel out to the pool . I was the first one there so I decided to jump in . I took of my shawl and dived in . It was about 5 minutes of swimming that Alya and Adrien joined me . When Adrien saw me . His nose started to drip blood . I swam to his side to wipe away the blood .
When I wiped the blood away he kissed me gently . My farther and mother were looking out the window at the kingdom when they saw me , Adrien and Alya in the pool together .
I saw them watching so I broke the kiss . I smiled gently at Adrien with our foreheads touching . He smiled back . Alya slashed us with the pool water . I dived down and swam behind her slashing her back . She laughed . We all laughed . Nino came out on the phone . We all looked at him . Annoyed . When he sat down we continued to slash each other . My mother and farther came out to watch us . My mother smiled at the fun we were having .
"He is perfect for her " I heard my mother whisper to my farther . Making me smile even more . After about 2 hours of swimming and slashing each other and sunbathing,we had to go in and get dry for dinner .
Adrien and Nino wore a black tux Alya wore a purple and black WiFi dress