Chapter 6

Dedicated to mirandahoward for being the first to cast a vote for this story.

Chapter 6

Annabelle woke up enclosed in Rashiq's arms, his palm on her breast. Annabelle flushed. She had never felt shy with her previous lovers and though she did more things with Rashiq's that she had ever done with her other lovers, he still had the ability to make her blush unconsciously. She was supposed to leave yesterday night but somehow she was still here. What was she going to say to her roommates? Hopefully they were still asleep. Annabel tried to gently extricate herself from Rashiq when his hand moved to her waist and tugged her closer to him.

"Rashiq, I have to go. It's nearly dawn," she tried removing his hand from her waist but he only tugged her closer.

"Morning," he greeted as he placed tiny kisses on her neck and thrust gently into her.

Annabelle moaned, "You...you can't do that. That's not fair." He continued thrusting leisurely into her. "I have to - Oh God! Don't stop."

Rashiq turned her back so it lay against the bed and continued gently thrusting her. Once they both climax, Rashiq placed a kiss on her forehead and on the bath for her.

"Shower before you go. I think you still have time before your roommates wake up. I'll get your clothes for you."

Annabelle blushed. "Thanks." She quickly wrapped the sheet around her front as she made her way to the bathroom. She was halfway to the bathroom when she heard a growl from Rashiq.

"You might want to wrap the sheet behind you as well if you want to be back in your dorm before your roommates wake up."

Annabelle blushed again and quickly rushed into the bathroom. She could hear Rashiq's laughter even from behind the door.

Rashiq continued picking up the strewn pieces of clothes around the room. As he picked up her clothes, he realized her clothes looked vaguely familiar. He looked at the front of her shirt and recognized the café logo. She was still working for the café? Why?

The bathroom door opened and Annabelle came out wrapped in a towel. He handed her the clothes and she entered the bathroom again to change. She came out a few minutes later. He was brewing coffee by the time she came out. He handed her a cup.

"All black."

"Thanks." She took a sip of her coffee.

"You're still working at the café downtown?"

"Yes, I still do. Why?"

"But you don't have to."

"Why? Cause you're going to give me five million dollars?"