Chapter 1

"Yes Anna I know I have to smile, okay, okay, I'm about to enter the building so I'll talk to you later. Okay thanks Anna, bye"

Elsa hung up the phone and breathed in

Elsa hung up the phone and breathed in. With every ounce of her confidence she walked into what she hope would be her new work place. She walked into the elevator and pressed the 15th button. She rubbed her hands together as she waited to arrive. The doors opened and she speed walked in.
"Hello, My name is Elsa Arendelle I'm here for my interview with Mr Frost." She said to the front desk.
"Alright, I'll see if he's ready. Have a seat."
"Thank you" she turned and walked to the white couch. Before she could sit down the woman called her.
"Elsa, Mr Frost is ready for you. He's at the last hallway to the left."
"Thank you" Elsa said and began walking.
She noticed that the room she was going to was very isolated. Her mind was running a mile a minute knowing that she was going to meet Jack Frost, what if she messed up? What if she says something that offends him? When she entered the last hallway to the left it was the only room there. She breathed in and knocked on the door.
"Come in" a raspy deep voice said. She breathed out and opened the door and closed it behind her.
She saw a man with silverish hair sitting at his desk but looking at the city instead of the door.
She walked over to his desk "H-hello,im-"
"You may sit." He said and turned around. She smiled as she finally saw his face. He had frosty blue eyes and extremely pale skin. She then sat in the chair behind her.
"Hello Mr Frost, I'm Elsa Arendelle." She reached her hand out and he shook it, then put it back to his face.
"So Elsa, Did you bring a resume?" He asked.
"Yes I did," she says while taking it out of her purse.
He took it and asked "tell me about yourself."
She tensed up,"Well when I started working when I was 16-"
"No, tell me about you" he said putting the resume down.
Elsa then relaxed in her seat, "Well, Im kinda to myself at times, but I also like going out. I can be very creative and I also love to read"
"Have you read any of my books?" He leaned forward and smirked showing his pearlish white teeth.
"Y-yes I have" she studderd.
"Which one?"
"Ive read lost in touch and whiskey"
"Did you like it?"
"Yes, especially Whiskey"
"Why?"
"I found it very realistic even if it didn't have a happy ending, nothing really does in life anyway" she looked at her hands and played with them, "I can relate to Madeline alot"
"Alright you're hired" he said.
She shot her head up, "really" she smiled.
"Yup when can you start"
"Um I can tomorrow"
"Great come here at 7am. I usually get here at that time."
"Alright, thank you so much Mr Frost"
"I'm not that kinda boss miss Arendelle, just call me jack." He smirked and put out his hand.
"Alright jack then I'll see you tomorrow."
"Tomorrow it is"
She then walked out mentally screaming. She couldn't believe she finally got to work with one of her favorite authors and couldn't wait to help him with creating a new one.

Dinner

"Elsa I'm so proud of you!" Her sister said again with her eyes wide open