Chapter 2

A week later
"Elsa I'm off too-" jack walked in on Elsa who is currently bent down looking for something that fell underneath her desk. Her butt facing the door.
"Oh I'm sorry jack what did you want?" She asked.
"Um, I'm off to a meeting I'll call if I need and email or something."
"Well okay" she answered and he left.
Ever since he hired Elsa she's never left his mind. Not because he wanted to but because his mind was making him act this way. He normally is very isolated around people except when it comes to business. He was offered a book signing at one of the biggest book stores in New York, but denied it. Although it would pay him a large amount he would prefer to talk to the world towards books. Even tho he loved having his books published, he wished they weren't so famous tho. When people would ask him what inspired him to write his books, he couldn't say due to his shocking answer. Although he is still successful at the moment writing and publishing more books from people requesting him, he could get more successful by making a new book. He tried Elsa's way the other week, but something sparked in him he wasn't expecting. He didn't know what it was but he knows its there, and he could just get a closer glimpse at it if he was with Elsa more.
Two weeks later
Elsa was on her way to Jack's office when she heard her name.
"Elsa!"
"Oh hi punzie"
"Hi, well actually I wanted to say bye. I'm leaving for my maternity leave. Flynn is actually outside waiting for me."
"Oh okay good luck Rapunzel" Rapunzel wrapped her arms around Elsa and she hugged her back.
"Oh Rapunzel before you go I have a question."
"Yes."
"Have you and jack ever been a thing"
"Ohhhhh damn it I thought everyone would stop talking about it by now." Rapunzel but her hand on her forehead.
"I'm sorry Rapunzel you don't have to tell me-"
"No it's okay, me and Jack had a little relationship for a while. The feeling we had for each other wasn't really love it was more seduction. This was before I met my husband and actually I believe a month before writing whiskey."
"Yea." Elsa said folding her arms.
"Yea. We did some stuff here and there but to be honest the reason we stopped is because I met Flynn."
"Well that's nice Atleast"
"Yea" she looks down at her phone, "shoot I should go. Bye Elsa"
"Bye Rapunzel, thank you" Elsa said and Rapunzel left.
She re read the papers in her hand to make sure she had all the ones jack needed.
She knocked on the door, "come in" she walked in and jack sighed with a smile.
"Elsa you've been working here for two months and Everytime you walk through that door I tell you the same thing."
"I don't have to knock I can just barge in" she says.
"Good memory, you should use it." He got up from his desk and leaned in the front of it.
"What if you're doing something private."
"What would I be doing at work that I wouldn't want anyone to see"
"The map where you hid the body" Elsa joked and got closer.
He Chuckled.
"Any way, I made these." She hands him the papers, "their copies of the shipment of ink and all the other stuff it takes to make a book."
"Alright thank you."
"You're welcome" she smiled and was about to leave when jack called her.
"Elsa"
"Yes?" She asked.
"Do you-" he said and sorta gazed off.
Elsa looked in the direction he was looking at and back to him.
"Huh?" She asked.
"Nevermind" he said.
"Well okay." She said walking out. He turns around and punches his desk with the side of his fist lightly.
"Jack" he heard and Elsa opened the door. He head was popped out and her hand on the door.
He turned around, "yes?"
"I would love to have dinner with you" she smiled and he smirked.
"My house at 7? I can take you there after work."
"I drove here, you can just pick me up at my place"
"Alright sounds great" he smiled.
"Perfect." She says and closes the door.
"Damn she's good" he thought.

Later that evening

"I'm about this close to say I told you so" Anna laid on her sisters door while pinching her thumb and forefinger.
"Shut up Anna" Elsa laughed putting on her earrings.
"I'm just saying, so is this like a date" Anna sat on her bed.
"If he wasn't my boss sure, but he is so until I hear him say it himself it's just a dinner." She says getting up and brushing her skirt.
"What time do you have to be there?" Anna asked.
"He actually is driving me there-" she stopped and heard a car horn outside. Her and Anna rushed to the window and jack waved while leaning into the car.
"Well there's your Prince and" Anna looked out again, "and his sweet ass grey Bentley." She widened her eyes at his car.
"Bye Anna"
"Okay bye sis" she kissed her cheek and walked outside to jack.