Landlords

Kakashi lies in his bed, staring at the peeling, cracking, dripping, ceiling. After Kurenai died during the war, The left-over Hatake two had gone completely broke, and couldn't pay for any of the damage to the house from that war, to be fixed.

Then there was a knock at the door. Kakashi slumped out of bed, and opened the door, to find a landlord standing there.

"Hatake Sama, you need to pay your rent, or we will have to forge you out of this home." The landlord says. "I don't have the money, we're broke!" Kakashi mumbles under his breath.

"Sama, I didn't quite hear that, could you repeat your sentence please?" The landlord asks. Kakashi inhales.

"I SAID I DON'T HAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING MONEY YOU MOTHERFUCKING TEME!!" Kakashi screams at the landlord, but another scream comes soon after. "PAPAAAAAAAAAA!" They shout. "Excuse me, who is that?!" The landlord asks. "THAT, is my Three-Year-Old Son!" Kakashi says, angrily and worriedly.

Kakashi rushes to Naruto's bedroom with the landlord close behind. "Naruto, ahhhh, shh, Papa just screamed because He was angry.... Shh, it's okay.... I'm here.... I won't hurt you.... Shhhh...." Kakashi picks the little Naruto up, and puts him on his side, rocking him up and down.

Then he sees the landlord standing there. He grits his teeth. "GET. OUT." He scowls, and the landlord rushes out, but before he does, he says something that Kakashi hadn't thought of.... "Maybe I should get a job...." Kakashi said to himself.