Jobs

"Papa??" Naruto asks Kakashi. "I'm just going to get a job, alright? You're gonna have to come with me. I'll help you change." Kakashi says, and walks Naruto to his room.

Naruto picks his outfit, and Kakashi helps him put it on. "There!" Kakashi says. "Dere!" Naruto tries to immitate. 'cute' Kakashi thinks. "Hey, it's a pretty long walk...."

Kakashi hated asking this, and even though there wasn't anybody around, it always embarrassed him, but it was the only way that Naruto could, I guess, if I may, 'understand' what his *ahem* 'Papa' was asking him.

"Do you needa go...." Kakashi felt himself going red in embarrassment. "Potty....?" He asks Naruto. Naruto slowly nods. Kakashi felt steam pour off of him, and into the tense air.

Kakashi helps Naruto go to the bathroom, and they leave.

They finally arrive at Tsunade's office. Tsunade says fpr Naruto to go outside while they talk.

((((A Few Minutes Later))))

Kakashi P.O.V

"PAPAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Me and Tsunade hear a trembling shriek. Both of us get up, and rush out the door. "PAPA!" Naruto shrieks, as he clamps around my waist. "What's wro-" I begin, but I see that Naruto has a black eye.

"What happened to your eye, sweetheart?!" I panic. "MEANIES!" Naruto says, and points to a group of seven year olds. "Tsunade, is cover Naruto's eyes if I were you...." I scowl, pissed.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU GAVE MY SON A BLACK EYE?!" I spit at them. Two of them run off, saying, 'HE DID IT!!!!'

"ARE YOUR PARENTS HERE?!" I ask him. "PAPA!" He calls someone. "Yes? Who is this man, Kiken?" The boy's
Father asks.

"I, SIR, AM THE FATHER OF THE BOY THAT YOUR SON HERE, GAVE A BLACK EYE!!" I snapped at him. "Kiken?! Is this true?!" The man snaps. "Excuse me, can I see the child?" He asks me. I get Naruto.

The man gasps. "I am so sorry! AAAAH! Okay, we will leave, here...... The number of a doctor. He's cheap, and he's a friend. I put my name on there, so just say I mentioned him to you, and he'll probably give it cheaper.

I put both his and my numbers on there, and I wish to start in touch, you seem nice. Bye...." he looks muffled. Oh right my name. "Kakashi Hatake," I blurt out. "okay, nice.... Kakashi Hatake...." He said. "Bye" I say, and he walks away. Tsunade says I've got the job, and we head to the doctors.

A/N:
Who do you think the doctor will be? Guess!!!!