Chapter 3 - Cysus

For adults who live in Zeim there day is pretty simple, a quick inspection from the government scientists we call the major's but I call them the lab rats. Next, they go to a 3 hour practice for levitation and 2 hours of telepathy exercises. Later on they go to their normal jobs. The only reason they let the adults go back to their normal jobs is because they can't test to many things on them or they will die of exhaustion or dehydration.

Also, when they take the 15 year olds away which is called the baying they also take the adults away for a series of tests. The years go by so fast and once they pick you at the 15 year olds at the baying there is no getting out.

Well today we have a day off school and I'm going to help dear old Mrs. Baroline outside with her garden. Since the peg doesn't allow us to have real plants and flowers we use chemically safe flowers called eroids there like an orchid and some safe to eat from. They wouldn't last a day outside the peg because of there chemical reactions and there's a difference when caring for an eroid then a regular plant. Long before scientists discovered eroids we had regular plants but they didn't last a week under the peg.

When I get to Mrs. Baroline's green house I examine her as she watches over a cuctus like eroid.

"Hi Mrs. Baroline its me Nalina" I said

" Hello Dearie nice to see you again, come, today you will be helping me with the edible eroids" she said while showing me the way to her green house. The green house is huge its amaizing you could spot it a mile away.

I watch over at least half my community working on the edible eroids, some people work on them to forget about the problems that we do have. Its like a therapy and most consider it as a relaxation exercise. I wonder through the edibles when I see an astonishing eroid unlike any one I've ever seen It has a light green stem almost white, a blue inside and a yellow exterior it looked quite flower like.

" Hey there, I haven't seen you in years I don't know if you can remember me but I'm sure you know who I am" he said as he pats me on the shoulder

I recognize that voice anywhere. No it can't be they took him away how can he be back its impossible...