Chapter 3

9:30 P.M
**Kadarius**
I was walking to my front door. Nadya got up from the steps.

Nadya-"You stupid bastard you couldn't keep your big mouth shut could you! I fucking hate you!"

She started hitting me. D'quan grabbed her

Nadya-"Let me go! Kadarius you dead wrong"

D'quan let her go. She looked at me

Kadarius-"Nadya listen to me"

Nadya-"Stay away from me. Let me fuck up my life. Stop pretending you care about me"

She started walking. I looked at D'quan. I told Marissa not say nothing to her about it but no she had to open her big ass mouth.

D'quan-"Damn B what you do this time"

Kadarius-"I'll tell you. Call your ole lady over here now"

He nodded his head. I picked the bags up and went in the house. Nothing right now can explain how angry I am about all this. Maybe this is telling me to leave her alone I ain't even stressing or sweating over shorty like that. I looked in my fridge and grabbed a beer.

D'quan-"BAE here"

I rolled my eyes. I went in the living room, Marissa walked through the door.

Marissa-"Why am I called over here. Where NaNa"

Kadarius-"She's gone. I told you not to open your big mouth. I pacifically told you not say shit because she didn't want nobody to know. How am I supposed to help her when you open your mouth. Your her best friend but don't even try to help her"

D'quan-"Lower your voice talking to Marissa like that. Nigga what's going on"

Kadarius-"Ask her since she speak on everything else"

Marissa-"Baby NaNa on crack and she selling pussy so I came here to talk"

I looked at her and threw my beer bottle making it bust on wall.

Kadarius-"That's the total opposite of what the fuck I said. I said she is on cocaine and she is a personal dancer no sex!"

Marissa-"You don't even know what I said"

Kadarius-"Well let's find out then"

I grabbed my remote and pulled up my house camera on my TV. I turned the volume up. I listened to everything she said to NaNa.

D'quan-"Marissa that was straight up wrong"

Kadarius-"What a way to treat ya best friend isn't it. If anything happens to NaNa that's on your conscience. I was helping her and I thought her "Best friend" would to. Then you had to nerve to call her a Dub when that girl bent over backwards for your ass. I think you got shit twisted"

D'quan-"Calm down man damn is it that serious"

Kadarius-"Is it that serious? Nigga is you dumb or just plain stupid. Nana is in these streets alone she knows nobody in those streets. She's on drugs and dancing for money anything can happen to her and we want know unless it's on the news.  Yeah it's fucking serious. Get y'all dumb asses out"

They looked at me like I was crazy.

Kadarius-"Get the fuck out!"

They left. I got up and started looking for my Anger medicine. I found them and popped two in my mouth. I swear this shit is getting out of hand.

**3 Weeks later**
I was sitting down in Denney's with my girlfriend Sharece. I been dealing with her for a good two years she is two years older than me but I don't mind. We was eating two little girls was going to the gumball machine. I knew they were Nadya little sister's. Nadya aunt was standing with them I got up and went over to them.