😘😳

Chasity in the mm🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

Chasity✨
So we walk in this classroom it got games, movies, and a place were so I walk over to the couch and sit down a get on my phone. Then out of no where Teo come over to me and hit me with a pillow and run. So I get up get a pillow and hit Ayo with a pillow and Keys hit Teo with a pillow. So I yell pillow fight. And I swear one of them hit me so hard that I saw a white light bruhh. But they got tired of that and put the pillows down and start doing their own thing but I didn't forget about Teo when he hit me and I didn't get him back but now I'm about to. So I got the pillow next to me and walk over to him and hit him with the pillow. He turned around and got up so I ran. He ran after me and started to chase me until I got in this corner and I turned back around and he pulled me to him and kissed me HE KISSED ME.

Mateo💤
So Chasity hit me with a pillow and that thing jutted bad in it was in my eye and I saw a white light. So I got up and started to chase her and she run fast bruh but anyways she got in this corner and she turned around she was WOW she pretty and I just kissed her and she kissed back so... yeah but anyways I step back and told her not to do that  again or it's gonna be worse and she nodded her head

Ayo🌹
"Bout time I get a pov" anyways Teo think we didn't see him kiss Chasity bruhh I think they like each other or something😍. But anyways in 30mins we got to home.

Keys🔑
So I saw Teo kiss Chasity they should go out but nawhh it's part of the plan. Be in 20mins we got to go home so ttyl.

-brazyyy.babyyy😂-so wat y'all think comment and vote pleaseee