My Night Out part eight

My Night out

Part eight

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

(Steve and Faith)

They next morning I had breakfast with his family. I loved them they all seemed to joke and laugh with each other. My Dad and I never did things like this. We never really ate together. It was nice to have a meal with them. Different but nice. I laughed with them at some of the things they told me about Steve when he was a kid. They all seemed to love one another a lot. His family seemed to accept me as one of them. After we ate Steve and I went to meet Mike, Debbie, Joe and Liz.

" Hey guys." Steve said as we walked up to them at the mall.

" Hey we were just talking about you two." Debbie said.

" Really?"

" We were just wondering when you were getting here." Liz said

" Well here we are. So what are we planning on doing?" I asked.

" Well we are taking you with us and the guys are going the other way." Debbie said.

" Why?" I asked.

" So that way we can all talk and do some shopping. Who knows when we will get to do this again." This from Liz.

" Well I for one am glad you girls will do the shopping. Me and the men will go find something manly to do." Joe said while Mike nodded his head and Steve just smiled at me.

" Well I guess that's our queue to leave then."

Steve kissed me quickly and then waited for they others to finish kissing also. Debbie and Liz pulled me away from Steve and the other guys. We headed for one of the stores they said they wanted to shop at. Apparently I was going to be their dress up doll. They wanted to pick out some new things for me and them. But this was also for tonight at the bonfire they said.

" So Faith how is going with you and Steve." Debbie asked me.

" I guess its going ok. I mean we talked and have had fun together." I did not want to tell them that we had sex. I was to shy to share that with them. But when I thought about it I turned red. So I know they knew.

" Well I am glad that you two are together." Liz said happily.

" Really!" I asked. " Why are you happy about that?"

" Well because me and Debbie have been dating Mike and Joe for a long time and Steve has been alone."

" But now he has you and we don't have to feel bad because he is alone."

" We like Steve but we always felt bad when we all got together, He was the only one that did not have a girl. I mean we dated our guys for so long that it was just natural."

" But we have you now so its nice for all of us to have someone."

" Thanks for thinking of me as one of you. You don't know how much this means to me. I have always wanted to have friends that wanted to do things with me. And that understood me on why I do the things I do. I know you don't know me all that well yet but you are trying to understand me. Steve told me that you all no what I do on the weekends."

" I hope you don't mind." Liz said

" We promised not to say anything to anyone." Debbie said taking my hand in hers with a squeeze.

" Thank you both. Lets get some shopping done then." I said. And boy did we shop!

( GUYS)