Switch Engaged

And so it went like this for the next couple of weeks. Ian would work the counter at the sex shop and like clockwork Mickey would come in once a week at 4:30 PM. The first week he came back saying that he needed a butt plug. Ian showed him to a small display that had all sorts of butt plugs. Ian wondered out loud "why there was so many options." But Mickey looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you sure you should be workin' in a sex shop man?" Mickey asked. "Of course there's a fuckin' difference" he told Ian.

Ian gave Mickey a sideways glance, sceptical about the differences. Mickey just looked at him dumbfounded.

"Seriously? Can't sell shit you haven't tried." Said Mickey shaking his head.

Ian began to protest but Mickey had a point. In all the years he'd been with men, Ian hadn't bottomed. He was always the one setting the pace, being dominant. He never thought about being the one taking good dick, and there was plenty of good dick out there. Ian was one of them. How could he deprive a guy of good dick? How could Ian stop something he was good at.

Mickey had started a tirade on girth, length, and went into detail on the crevices on one butt plug vs another. Ian was certain that Mickey had never been so candid about anal play before, but when Mickey got started his passion for ass play took over. Mickey was as queer as they came even if he didn't want to admit it outright.

"You ain't gonna sell a beginner this shit" Mickey commented waving a large purple butt plug that was the size of Ian's forearm. "Shit whoever takes that should get a medal." Mickey inspected the purple butt plug sizing it up and Ian could feel himself hardening, imagining the dark haired boy with his creamy ass lowering himself on the purple butt plug. Inch by inch the purple disappeared and Mickey would wince every so often but from pleasure not pain.

Ian was getting lost in the image when he heard the thud and felt the cold rubber hit him in the face. Ian snapped back and looked at Mickey incredulously "Did you just fucking hit me with a butt plug?" Ian's voice came out an octave higher than normal and Mickey lost his shit dying of laughter. Once Mickey could breathe he knew he was in for it and he ducked out of the aisle that once displayed the various plugs.

Ian was quick to corner him by the female vibrators and lunged for Mickey but Mickey was quick. What he lacked in height he made up for in speed. Leo stepped onto the floor from the back. Despite the advice he gave Ian he could see that the boy's resolve was nothing compared to the excitement that is young love. "Boys, do stop wrecking the store."

Ian and Mickey called a truce, they headed to the counter and Ian rang up Mickey. He had chosen earlier a red, decently sized both in length wise and width plug, it was pudgy as all hell. Ian thought about his own member and if Mickey could handle it. Of course he could, he was fuckin' Mickey Milkovich and he'd make Ian's cock his bitch thought Ian shaking his head.

The next few weeks followed suit, Mickey picked up more supplies. He'd give Ian a rough time, or a review of a toy, or shoot the shit with him, but he kept coming back. It didn't go unnoticed to either Ian or Leo. Week after week the two younger men would flirt or as much as Mickey could muster. Finally Ian had ruined enough boxer shorts after a visit from Mickey that he couldn't stand it.

"Mickey, do you wanna grab a beer?" Ian offered, as he was locking up the shop. The taller man barely had to reach for the pull down gate that would defend the shop overnight from nefarious horny criminals looking to get their rocks off. Mickey could use a beer, but to be honest he was getting drunk taking in the sight of Ian's well toned arms working the gate. The way that the fitted green t-shirt clung to Ian's body. Ian turned to face Mickey and repeated his question. "Mick? Did you hear me?" Ian knew he shouldn't have pushed whatever was going on between he and Mickey. Maybe it was too soon. "Yeah Gallagher, beer sounds good."