OS - DONT LOOK SO SEXY

-  Raman, let it go

- Raman, let it go.

She pleaded trying to free the sari out of his grip as it slipped away from her hand with every tug he made at it.

- I'm sorry. I can't do that. Letting this go means, letting you go to the party. I don't think I want that.

He retorted pulling it again lightly.

- I asked you to come along, you said no. Why are you stopping me? i didn't even force you to come along. Like I can even try to get you to come along, you are stubborn as always.

She gasped when he pulled the end of the sari forcefully making it slip out of her hands. She glared at him as she saw his eyes roaming around her skin naughtily.

- I like it. But, I only wish the blouse was deeper madrasan.

She gawked at his comment and turned away irritably but by no means she missed his small laughter. Her eyes turned wider in horror when the sari slipped away from its tucking as he pulled harder on it making her face him with a annoyed expressions. He laughed as he watched her glaring at him only to make him play along.

- Back is sexier.

He chuckled as he noticed her shaking her head in annoyance.

- Raman, stop it.

She held on to the pleats of her sari as she watched him pulling them out happily. The smile on his face was his favorite one, the naughty one. With a sigh she held on to them and moved towards him glaring at him all along yet he remain unnerved as he still tried to pull them out.

- Let it go Madrasan, its almost out.

- Will you stop it.? Whats wrong with you. It took me quite a while to wear this one. Its not even funny Raman.

- Sure, but it took me just half a second to pull this away.

His hand wrapped around her waist holding her steady as she fell on him with the last pull on her sari managing to pull it away. Her smoky eyes turned him on, as much as her netted sari had did. She looked at him, the naughtiness on his face replaced by sensuousness

- Raman..

- There was no way you were going to your reunion wearing this sari, and most importantly, without me.

A part of her smiled hearing his words but soon she composed herself and looked at him/

- Wouldn't it be better if we don't start this part of the conversation.? If i remember right, I have been trying to convince you to come along all morning and afternoon to which you agreed. What changed then.?

- You.

He said pointing towards the sari in his hand. She looked at him amused as he touched his nose with hers pulling her closer by her waist.